Is This A Bad Idea? >

Is This A Bad Idea?

Notices

Is This A Bad Idea?

Old 09-14-2007, 04:21 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Is This A Bad Idea?

I have been talking to a few teams in SBI/APBA about helping the teams that are straped for cash to make it to KW.....from both teams in OPA and SBI/APBA....while a few of us can pay for some of the guys Regs fee's it would be nice if we could cover everyone in both Orgs who would not make it this year becasue of money....
Would it be worth it if both Orgs in there next few races before KW held auctions at there race sites to raise the money to get everyone that wants to show in KW make it there. It would be great if we did not leave any team behind becasue of financal reasons....maybe some teams and other dealers could donated some things that most teams would be buying anyways....or would pay for...or just help out just to get us to KW...

To start....I would donate after the Wolrds my new Scooter I got from Dean at the end of the wekeend of the Worlds....

OR if this is a bad idea....just say so....
Old 09-14-2007, 05:18 PM
Racer
Racer

Hey Gino,
I think it's a great idea, just might be tough to get it in place for this year. The money at this point is not keeping us from going this year, it's more like time and obligations for us , we swapped K.W. for Chatanooga. But for next year we would have a whole season to set something up, like maybe and allstar deal that will sponsor the class winners to go? So far there has been talk of a lack of advertising at the events and other things we can work on. We are in the process of working on some things for next year and are setting up a meeting at Cambridge, it would be great if you could be there.
Louie

PS I'll pm you my number.
Old 09-14-2007, 05:23 PM
Registered

I'm there Louie....just tell me when and were...