Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey Smitty, you forget? #471 Hawk Race!

See all soon! RHF
Old 01-19-2009, 06:53 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Mike,

Love ya mean it, but come on, the boards have been quiet and civil. You have been in this game an aweful long time and Scott is a newcomer. Please dont bite his head off and run him out of OPA. At least he is promoting OPA on his site! He could just take the pictures and say "SBI is the only association worth a crap" but no he doesnt, he just wants to be known as a racer and truely epitomize that slogan that really became useless "United We Race".

Last year early on he said he was going to run every race on the SBI schedule, honestly we all laughed at him, but low and behold he did what he said he would do. Until he doesnt do what he says he is going to do, cut him some slack and use your plethera of experience to show him the way. Remember a lot of people in this sport are F.O.S.(in all orgs), so far he hasnt been.

Best to all of you this year and Mike your still nuts in those skiffs, but what a hell of a show you guys put on!!

Trent

Last edited by F1-00 Racing; 01-19-2009 at 07:31 PM. Reason: sp
Old 01-19-2009, 07:25 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by TylerCrockett
Crockett Marine Engines Class 6

Welcome back Tyler. You bringing George with you?

Rich
Old 01-19-2009, 07:51 PM
Registered

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by TylerCrockett
Crockett Marine Engines Class 6
Cool....the competition in Class 6 is going to be very exciting this year.There is nothing like racing against alot of equally matched boats with good crews.This is a great class that is only going to get better.

Last edited by 1waterboy1; 01-19-2009 at 07:58 PM.
Old 01-19-2009, 07:56 PM
Registered

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Wahoo ATV
Wahoo 214 Fountain and 514 Bat Boat
Dean,
Awesome to see multiple boats teams like Wahoo,Talkin Trash and Wazzup.Great to see that you are bringing the boat back out for Class 5.I hope that we have even more boats than last year.Are there any new teams from Michigan?
Old 01-19-2009, 09:26 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Originally Posted by daredevil
WE WILL SEE ABOUT THAT ,,,WHONT WE ?!

Are you running class 4 ??? Because if not u better stay calm.

If so ,,,sorry buddy ,but my roostertail is going to get you.
I run with the Godfather, I hope i see you this year.

Mike
Old 01-19-2009, 10:00 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 151 Likes on 18 Posts

Originally Posted by Hauling Trash
I run with the Godfather, I hope i see you this year.

Mike
i thought Marlon Brando died????

oh dont worry mike we will see you... you better bring something bigger than those boat club boats tho...

scotty im working on the motor. are littlefield blowers any good?? i forgot!!
Old 01-20-2009, 08:02 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Viperfitness1, Brando's dead but I'm not, yet! Hope your coming to the races, I have a beautiful pair of shoes for you...custom made! So your working on the German's boat. Hummmmmmmmmm. Give it some Ba$$s cause he's gonna need it. I commend him and you on your efforts! Now back to BASHING Scotty. When the salami hits your boat, the AMERICAN Flag design is gonna jump off onto the Godfathers boat...where it belongs! Come get us Colonel Klink!
Old 01-20-2009, 08:22 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Just spoke to Smitty, he's bringing out the Center Console Fishing Boat to whopp your A$$ Colonel Klink! We will have a couple of chopped up ??? left over from our winter sports here in Jersey in the live well of the boat during the race, Smitty said you will have to eat them once he kicks your a$$. Just got phone calls from two other competitors in Class 4 that are gonna kick your a$$ Colonel Klink. Thank God for OSO, see how many new friends you've made. Bring it on Scotty!
Old 01-20-2009, 08:31 AM
Racer
Racer

Originally Posted by daredevil
OK OK, i will be there,,,if u all whant to lose your own races against me ,,,,fine.

U like my website ,dontcha ???
As long as run OPA races and Link HarrisonOffshore.com to your site, take all the pics you want. We also "borrowed" some pics.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.