Rating Freeze Frame Photos Pit Chick of the week

Notices

Rating Freeze Frame Photos Pit Chick of the week

Old 08-01-2011, 10:43 AM
Racer
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Rating Freeze Frame Photos Pit Chick of the week

Ok, I'm not 100% sure how this is going to go over and I'm not going to lie when I tell you this could end badly.. How you may ask? Simple.. I don't need some body builder BF try to start sh*t with me because I used his sweet lips as my Pit Chick and I would really hate to have the lady throw a drink in my face for not rating her high enough.. but lets roll with this and see wear it goes.

The Pit Chicky

Very subtly (but not really) stolen from Jeff @ Freeze Frame

File under: Will “work” for work. I guess I F***ed up when thinking I'll rate random girls who had there picture taken while enjoying the races or walking threw the pits. I seem to have found a model for the first one. No worries, I am still going to rate the F**k out of her (that’s a “t”, not a “p”, for the record you sick bastards). I like a challenge, because you can’t be Eazy and just automatically give the girl five stars across the board.

Hair – While I am enjoying the style and color here, I cannot help but feel that there is a bit of a grease factor at work. I could be wrong, it has happened before (once). Even if I am right, I have said before that greasy hair is often just a huge red flag for a chick who likes to party harder than the guys.

The Goods – The snug fitting black shirt and camera angle are definitely killing my flow on the upper version of this category, but for the rest of the goods? I cant f**king TELL... As I said before less is more *(less clothing that is)

Attire – Staying with the hella short shorts I say.... Hey, if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it.(Think Dukes of Hazaard) I am not into the shirt, though. Just not even a little bit. Fat people wear black shirts, sweetheart. Don’t lump yourself into that category with those funbags and stomach honey.

Misc – Obviously, she is a model or thinks she is. Good thing or bad thing? For most people, definitely bad. High maintenance, and generally a lot of work for minimal reward. But for a offshore race mogul? Good thing. Hell, probably even easier than other chicks walking the race site this weekend. Trick has the connects, and home girl has a career to think about. Call me a philanthropist, but I think it is my duty to help her out. You scratch my back, I scratch yours. And the funny thing about my back is…

Old 08-01-2011, 11:52 AM
Racer
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Damn, you have a lot of time on your hands. You should really be using this time to learn how to steer so you can stay in your lane.
Old 08-01-2011, 05:08 PM
DriverofDonzi
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have to agree with Dean!

Chris
Old 08-01-2011, 05:18 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 35 Likes on 8 Posts

Where are more pics at?
Old 08-01-2011, 06:26 PM
Easily Distracted
Platinum Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Oh now.... you guys need to leave Rick alone. After all, a twisted mind is a terrible thing to waste

Old 08-01-2011, 06:31 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Too funny Rick!