Notices

OPA 2011 season

Old 10-12-2011, 07:32 AM
DriverofDonzi
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Smitty and Louie,

My daughter Jennifer saw me using this OSO and she came to me right before she left for school this morning that she said...Tell Louie, Smitty, and Marie that I say hello!!!!

Chris
Old 10-12-2011, 07:54 AM
Michigan Mad Man
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thanks Smitty for everything you do to keep us all racing and thanks to all the rest of the vollinteers that helped all season long. After Alabama I found out what you Jersey Boyz are affraid of besides me being in your Class...... A TAZER !!!!
Old 10-12-2011, 04:00 PM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by jjake0623
Jason and John
It was a wild ride. What a rush!
The boat never "skipped a beat" the whole season!
Thanks for a job well done and telling us about O.P.A.
Jeff and Eric
I have to hand it to you guys. First year of racing, you took on one of the roughest races we have seen in a while. Great shot of you guys going out the inlet. Glad you decided to race OPA. See you in february. Smitty
Old 10-14-2011, 09:35 PM
Racer
Racer

What a year!! I miss everyone already! Best thing team "Strictly Business" ever did was join the OPA ! Thanks to everyone for all they do to keep the sport of Offshore Powerboat Racing alive and well! See you all soon, Louie
Old 10-15-2011, 08:35 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Thumbs up OPA Family!

Jim and I were just talking the other day about all the other racing org's and how people call us to try and get us to come race their org rather than OPA. After building a new boat in 2011 and being with everyone in Orange Beach, I dont think there is another racing orginization that we want to be part of!!! The way we all got along and hungout and helped each other and came together when needed was trully a site to be had! Im proud to be a part of OPA and I concider each and everyone of you "Family". I didnt see or hear of any drama in the pits, everyone was lending tools, parts, weight, anything to keep each other on the water! You can sure tell where everyones passion is, its in these boats and on the water!

If there is ever anything I can do for our new family, call! Thanks to everyone for a great season and we hope to see everyone next. Thanks again!!!
Old 10-15-2011, 09:25 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 25 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by louietherigger
What a year!! I miss everyone already! Best thing team "Strictly Business" ever did was join the OPA ! Thanks to everyone for all they do to keep the sport of Offshore Powerboat Racing alive and well! See you all soon, Louie
Louie!

Your one of those who are in a category with some of the nicest racers I've met. You are a racer, promoter, positive thinking, friendly to all and a great ambassador to the sport. As a race fan I have enjoyed watching you race over the years and what a year you had this year. Looking forward to seeing you racing in 2012.

Andy
Old 10-15-2011, 10:02 PM
Racer
Racer

Originally Posted by DriverofDonzi
Smitty and Louie,

My daughter Jennifer saw me using this OSO and she came to me right before she left for school this morning that she said...Tell Louie, Smitty, and Marie that I say hello!!!!

Chris
Hey Chris, We look forward to St. Clair every year not only because its a great race site but also because we have some great friends there! give one of these to Jennifer for us Louie
Old 10-15-2011, 10:06 PM
Racer
Racer

Thanks Andy, I'm gonna have to get a bigger helmet lol. 2012 is gonna be off the hook! Louie
Old 10-15-2011, 11:01 PM
DriverofDonzi
Gold Member

Hey Chris, We look forward to St. Clair every year not only because its a great race site but also because we have some great friends there! give one of these to Jennifer for us Louie
Louie,

I will deliver the message to Jennifer for ya!

Chris
Old 10-16-2011, 09:39 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 25 Likes on 16 Posts

Thanks Andy, I'm gonna have to get a bigger helmet lol. 2012 is gonna be off the hook! Louie
Hey Louie!

I was watching the 2010 OPA Worlds Championship video from Orange Beach and they were interviewing Smitty, yourself and Anthony. I remember Anthony saying that "They don't give them away, you've got to earn it." Louie you don't need a bigger hat my friend, you have earned it.

Andy

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.