Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Race Talk > OPA/The Jersey Boyz
Thanks to Ed and Shawn Smith of Cleveland Construciton! >

Thanks to Ed and Shawn Smith of Cleveland Construciton!

Notices

Thanks to Ed and Shawn Smith of Cleveland Construciton!

Old 09-17-2013, 07:40 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Thanks to Ed and Shawn Smith of Cleveland Construciton!

This past weekend, Ed and Shawn Smith invited me to ride with them, during their Class 1 race of the Solomon's Offshore Grand Prix. I have to say, it was a blast!!! Ed and Shawn have gone out of their way to help numerous racers within OPA, and they have personally helped Team Tug It several times.

While in our Tug It boat, I have found it difficult to even pull lap tape off the dash. During my ride along in Cleveland Construciton, I was texting, taking videos, updating Facebook, and just having a great time!!!

Doing the fly by, with the checkered flag, in front of so many of my friends and family was something I will always remember and be thankful.

Ed and Shawn, thank you very much!!!!!!
Attached Thumbnails Thanks to Ed and Shawn Smith of Cleveland Construciton!-cleveland.jpg   Thanks to Ed and Shawn Smith of Cleveland Construciton!-cleveland-inside.jpg   Thanks to Ed and Shawn Smith of Cleveland Construciton!-cleveleand-flag.jpg