Originally Posted by Hauling Trash
Done
Thank Mike

Please get on Jeremy to get me his stuff
Old 04-15-2014, 08:03 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

The 2014 OPA Registration forms where due on April 11, 2014 for the Lake Hopatcong Grand Prix. If you have not sent in your paperwork you are asked to submit your paperwork immediately. Registration forms and information pertaining to these forms are found on the Racer Resources section of the OPA website http://www.oparacing.org/racer_resources.html .

If you have lost or forgotten your user name and password you can contact Dee Ungarten for the login credentials. Call her at 732-977-5638

You can either submit the registration forms via email, fax or regular mail. The forms will allow you to type in the information for easy printing or email. The information on where to submit the paperwork is located on the Racer Resources section on the OPA website.

DO NOT submit signed forms! You must leave the signature & date fields blank. All forms MUST be signed in person at registration.
Old 04-15-2014, 08:43 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Guy's, please give Dee a break and get your registration forms in. Thanks, Augie
Old 04-15-2014, 08:59 AM
Registered

Received 190 Likes on 76 Posts

If someone has not registered yet after ALL the e-mails then IMO you should be billed at least $500 at the first race. Put the money into a purse for those teams that can follow instructions and commitment to the race site. Honestly I'm sick of this club mentality and getting away with everything. Put the hammer down and stick to it OPA. This will NEVER get better for registration if there is no consequences. I personally would like to know what time my class will be racing way in advance and that's impossible if people don't pre register.