Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Race Talk > OPA/The Jersey Boyz
International Powerboat Championships (Detroit) - September 2014 Pictures: >

International Powerboat Championships (Detroit) - September 2014 Pictures:

Notices

International Powerboat Championships (Detroit) - September 2014 Pictures:

Old 09-10-2014, 05:55 PM
Registered

Received 190 Likes on 76 Posts

Big Shout out to Kevin for letting me run with him in Class 6. Its been 15 years since racing AGAINST him that I had a chance to run with him. 2nd place after our first run together isn't to bad. What was really great about it was we hardly talked but knew what each other was capable of at our positions. Racing that close and not having to talk is a rare combination. What an honor Kevin and thanks for a great day on the course. What do you say about some ass kicking at the Worlds????
Old 09-11-2014, 07:40 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

So I have been getting a ton of private messages for copies of the photos or if people can buy them. If you are part of the race team or race owner, I will be more than happy to send you the original high resolution shots free of charge. Just supply me with an e-mail address, I will send them over. If you are a publication please contact me at [email protected] to discuss the licensing. The only picture I will release to everyone is the first one I posted of Clint.

I don't do this for money, but I do need to make sure that hold the copyrights as well as the get credit for the photos. Thus explains why I created the name Real Fast Fotography. Like I said before, I shoot these photos for the racers and teams, because if it wasn't for you guys and gals... my favorite sport wouldn't be around. So thank you.

To answer the few of you who have asked if we are going to Solomons for the Grand Prix and Championship races, we are still unsure yet. We have to see if we can take off from work and/or school to do so.
Old 09-11-2014, 07:54 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Rob, awesome pix...thank you for all the great shots.
Old 09-11-2014, 10:51 AM
Registered

Anytime Steve. Thanks for putting on a good show in Detroit!
Old 09-12-2014, 01:27 PM
Registered

Old 09-12-2014, 07:36 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Randy Thanks the pleasure was all mine it was a honor to have you on the throttles of the sale-n-buy 615 velocity. I knew we had a good combination after we did 1.5 laps of practice and you said were good lets go in a have a few beers lol . Funny how things come around . back in 1999 racing against you with the same 26' velocity and 15 years later your at the throttles of it racing with me . My Driver Jason is trying to get his schedule in order to come to the worlds but if he cant come YES I want you on the throttles again and yes we will kick some ass .
Originally Posted by TYPHOON
Big Shout out to Kevin for letting me run with him in Class 6. Its been 15 years since racing AGAINST him that I had a chance to run with him. 2nd place after our first run together isn't to bad. What was really great about it was we hardly talked but knew what each other was capable of at our positions. Racing that close and not having to talk is a rare combination. What an honor Kevin and thanks for a great day on the course. What do you say about some ass kicking at the Worlds????
Old 09-13-2014, 03:38 PM
Registered

Received 190 Likes on 76 Posts

Sounds like a plan if you need me.
Old 09-14-2014, 09:56 PM
Registered