Outerlimits Powerboats Cats Around Narragansett Bay >

Outerlimits Powerboats Cats Around Narragansett Bay

Notices

Outerlimits Powerboats Cats Around Narragansett Bay

Old 01-06-2008, 06:03 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey allfiredup.... I'm not so sure your auto business comparison is correct... Just for the record, Don't Customer's ultimately pay for all R&D in almost every business???? The Key word Here is "CUSTOMER'S"... In the automotive business that means hundreds of thousands or in some cases millions of them. As I sure your aware, the automakers have huge R&D Budgets and have teams of highly paid people working on new projects all the time. Not to mention there outside R&D activities, Motorsports, etc. Unless it's some back yard operation, Which I'm NOT suggesting Outerlimits is... No one individual pays for the R&D of any new production project. I have no doubt that Outerlimits has invested BIG $$$ in there Cat project and if anyone can make the best one in the world it will be OL. I bet the folks over at OL are too not pleased with your thread as it imply's that Pyburn is solely funding the Cat R&D project which I'm sure is not the case... That being said, Pantera has every right to ask a question which has not been addressed in this thread... Whats going on with Gold Digger????

Last edited by maxonmike; 01-06-2008 at 06:27 AM.
Old 01-06-2008, 08:15 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Yeah I know I'm wrong. I was simply saying the R&D budgets all come from car sales. It's all into the price of the sticker price.
Old 01-06-2008, 08:16 AM
Banned
Gold Member

Originally Posted by allfiredup
Why don't you call Mike & ask him. I'm sure he & Mr. Pyburn would love to hear your input.
He can answer the question right here can't he? As far as Mr. Plyburn, I can't imagine he is all too pleased with this situation regardless of the relationship with OL.

What input? I asked the question that hundreds want an answer to...
Old 01-08-2008, 12:34 PM
Registered

I'm curious to know how the new myway is running. I heard they were having some problems getting it right. Prob just rumors I'm sure though.