Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Outerlimits
Layoffs at the Outerlimits Factory!! >

Layoffs at the Outerlimits Factory!!

Notices

Layoffs at the Outerlimits Factory!!

Old 12-28-2008, 08:34 AM
Registered

Received 410 Likes on 183 Posts

Will Cockpitmag be getting his Money that OL has not paid??
Old 12-28-2008, 09:35 AM
Registered

Received 217 Likes on 112 Posts

Originally Posted by Craney
Will Cockpitmag be getting his Money that OL has not paid??
Old 12-28-2008, 10:56 AM
Charter Member # 545
Gold Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by boatnt
Its in response to a 6 page thread over on Speedwake.com about an advertiser and Outerlimits.
Old 12-28-2008, 08:40 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Wow.... This thread should be called "Offshore Only Rumors"... Gary, that was a great post... It's nice to see an informative update as to what's really going on at Outerlimits... If I may, I would like to make one observation and suggestion regarding the OL website. A SV-43 was just completed and I believe it is headed for Norway. This boat is absolutely gorgeous and I don't understand why it is not featured in the SV-43 section of the OL website. The boat you have pictured in that section is nothing more than a artist rendering. In my opinion that boat is the best looking V bottom that OL has ever built.... Is the SL replacing the SV????? Or is the SV replacing the GTX???
Attached Thumbnails Layoffs at the Outerlimits Factory!!-profil2.jpg  

Last edited by maxonmike; 01-01-2009 at 12:45 AM. Reason: Trippin Request
Old 12-29-2008, 04:27 AM
Registered

I agree maxonmike
Neither The Sl is replacing the sv nor the sv replacing the gtx.
The Sl is the perfect combination between the race boats/racing and luxury. And the gtx Is a sporty version of the luxury line. The sv has a lower profile than the gtx.

Gary garofalo can explain in further detail/
Old 12-29-2008, 12:06 PM
Registered

which facility?
LCM's or ol?
Old 01-02-2009, 12:12 AM
OSO Content Provider
Commercial Member

Received 49 Likes on 23 Posts
Question

Originally Posted by garyperfmz
come on up for a visit!
I've been there....

Cool place !

Digital Photography & Video one BYTE at a time !

Last edited by SHARKEY-IMAGES; 01-02-2009 at 10:42 PM.
Old 04-07-2009, 08:09 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by garyperfmz
For those intested in what's really going on here at Outerlimits, here's a few bits of info I can tell you about at this time. Presently, there are about 38 employees working toward keeping Outerlimits at the forefront of our market. We are introducing three exciting new models in '09, the SL52, SL44 and SL36. The SL52 is scheduled to debut at the Miami Show. The SL36 will be there as well provided the finished product meets all of the design/performance specs Michael expects from it. As you might guess, the bottoms are developed from our successful P1raceboats. Nobody questions the rough water handling characteristics of these hulls and we are proud to offer the same for the performance enthusiast. The new SL36 has a revolutionary build method which will surely attract the first time Outerlimits customer. Some of our existing "big boat" customers have shown interest in the SL36 as their needs have changed. You will see some exciting price points due to these new construction techniques. It is clear to us that if you don't adapt to the new market you won't be in business. Toi adapt, we have the new models complimented by several of the previous. In addition, we have made a substantial investment in our Service and Warranty staff education. As we are always learning from racing, you will also see four different Outerlimits competing on the 2009 P1 circuit. All of us here at Outerlimits are looking forward to an exciting 2009 and assure you we are working hard to keep bringing the products you expect from us. Don't forget to sign up for our "eblasts" and we extend our invitation to anyone who wants to come up to the factory to see what's going on. As always we thank you for your interest and thank our customers and fans for their support, best regards, Gary Garofalo
Did these models ever get built?
Old 04-07-2009, 08:42 PM
Registered

Received 18 Likes on 11 Posts

An SL52 was built and featured in the Miami show. I believe someone is intersted in having a 44 built now. They are still waiting for someone to set up and order the 36 and 44.

Quick Reply: Layoffs at the Outerlimits Factory!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.