Does anyone no anything about this Stiletto

Notices

Does anyone no anything about this Stiletto

Old 07-16-2010, 08:23 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 32 Likes on 17 Posts

Originally Posted by ajfisher
Amazing... the guy asks a question and right off the bat nothing but jackass's ... good luck with ur search they are an awesome boat I hope to have one someday
Newby..read the post slowly before reacting.. We all thought it was another boat in question that the owner wanted to sell, then wanted to keep it, then wanted to sell, then wanted to keep it, then wanted to sell, then wanted to keep it..Paint jobs were similar color schemes....and when you are around here..when you see one of these....it is considered to be a joke..or a jab..but nothing serious.. This is a frickin chat board and some of you guys need to loosen up a bit..life's to short..
Old 07-16-2010, 09:34 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I know this isnt the boat inquestion here but Ive been on this boat one time and was nice. We ran 89 gps that day. I like the fact that he has N/A 540's.

http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/o...g-selling.html
Old 07-16-2010, 09:37 AM
JC Performance Engines
Gold Member

Received 21 Likes on 18 Posts

JMS, check this PP out...
http://www.offshoreonly.com/classifi...o35018-en.html
Old 07-17-2010, 05:43 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by Stormrider
NOW THATS A NICE BOAT.. AT A FAIR PRICE..
Old 07-17-2010, 10:42 AM
Registered

Received 19 Likes on 12 Posts

The only problem with the PP it has those bmax drives!
Old 07-17-2010, 02:56 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by baja27
The only problem with the PP it has those bmax drives!
agree..sell the drives..and pick up a pair of nxts..or do what Hustler does on their boats..get some ASD-7's..
Old 07-17-2010, 03:42 PM
Registered

Received 12 Likes on 2 Posts

The PP is nice and has my interest. Im not really scared of the Bmax drives, the new owner of the Bravo Shop ( John Pfahl) is a friend of mine and the shop has moved to Union, Ne (about an hour south of me)....He's a smart guy and will get the problems that the Bmax drives have had in the past worked out. I believe he has reengineered the ones on his 46 BT with trip 850's and they are now holding up. I still need to get rid of my 322 in order to make whatever I buy a cash deal. I got a couple of nibblers, but no one has shown me any $$ yet. I certainly don't want to own 2 boats, I've done that before and it's a pain in the a$$.

I ask this question and I'm sure everyone has their opinion. For boating at LOTO what is going to give me the best ride 38 TG/TS, 38 PP, 37 Active Thunder. The only one I've been in is the TG/TS. I don't know of any one who owns a PP and the only person I know that owns an AT has a 32. From what i have researched they all seem to be good choices. The AT and the PP would have more headroom in the cabin, but there is something about a TG that keeps pointing me towards them. Probably wouldn't go wrong with any of them.
Old 07-17-2010, 08:45 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by JMS322
The PP is nice and has my interest. Im not really scared of the Bmax drives, the new owner of the Bravo Shop ( John Pfahl) is a friend of mine and the shop has moved to Union, Ne (about an hour south of me)....He's a smart guy and will get the problems that the Bmax drives have had in the past worked out. I believe he has reengineered the ones on his 46 BT with trip 850's and they are now holding up. I still need to get rid of my 322 in order to make whatever I buy a cash deal. I got a couple of nibblers, but no one has shown me any $$ yet. I certainly don't want to own 2 boats, I've done that before and it's a pain in the a$$.

I ask this question and I'm sure everyone has their opinion. For boating at LOTO what is going to give me the best ride 38 TG/TS, 38 PP, 37 Active Thunder. The only one I've been in is the TG/TS. I don't know of any one who owns a PP and the only person I know that owns an AT has a 32. From what i have researched they all seem to be good choices. The AT and the PP would have more headroom in the cabin, but there is something about a TG that keeps pointing me towards them. Probably wouldn't go wrong with any of them.
Ive been on a few 38PP and 37OL.. Both boats are similiar in size with the edge going to the PP, with about 2-3" taller headroom (approx 6') when walking down in the cabin. These two boats are larger in size vs the 38 TG and 37 AT, in which I have owned both. Any of the 4 boats you would be happy with...+ and -'s in all designs.
The Tg has approx 5' headroom vs the AT at 5'4". The boat to stay away from is the single step TG..they only made I believe 6, and Im not a fan of it vs the twin step which is a superior design and ride. The 37 AT has a large single step...and it works great, designed by Harry Schoell..handles rough water extremely well. The newer versions like 06 and present the quality really has stepped up a notch...and I have been on many. The TG same thing, especially the later years since Braver bought the co.. The PP..has the straightest hull sides, is slightly slower with same power, and has a great ride..and is my favorite of the bunch..Ride all 4 if possible..look whats out there. The best bang for the buck is the AT...Good Luck. Jeff

Last edited by Jassman; 07-17-2010 at 08:48 PM.
Old 07-19-2010, 08:42 PM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

You're not messing around, JMS! Ha, just stumbled on this thread and sounds like you've got the right boats in mind. If you'd settle for an old, tired 38 Scarab I might know a guy... keep us posted and good luck. Probably be some deals out there come this fall. Q
Old 07-20-2010, 12:29 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Jassman
Newby..read the post slowly before reacting.. We all thought it was another boat in question that the owner wanted to sell, then wanted to keep it, then wanted to sell, then wanted to keep it, then wanted to sell, then wanted to keep it..Paint jobs were similar color schemes....and when you are around here..when you see one of these....it is considered to be a joke..or a jab..but nothing serious.. This is a frickin chat board and some of you guys need to loosen up a bit..life's to short..
Newbie? Lol. Amazingly enough I didn't need to read the whole forum... just made a statement based on how I saw it... apparently some people jumped the gun and now feel bad for what they posted and now try to turn it around on the guy who defended the original poster... but cheers bc honestly I'm not upset or losing sleep over any of this

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.