Enough 4 Play, I have what you need!

Notices

Enough 4 Play, I have what you need!

Old 11-23-2012, 07:49 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by thunderusone
SOLD!! 4 Play....you waited too long!!!
Yeah, I know it. I told you earlier in this thread to let me know when the fire sale started.
Old 11-26-2012, 01:45 PM
Brotherhood #1
Gold Member

Received 111 Likes on 84 Posts

Just curios as to why the 37 over the 399
Old 11-27-2012, 02:42 PM
Registered
VIP Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Sick Stinger
Just curios as to why the 37 over the 399
My wife! They are totally different boats. I have had 3 spinal fusions so a sitdown only works on smooth water for me. My wife LOVES the OL cabin. 125 in the OL feels like I could die at any moment (to me). 125 in the skater is.....well, uneventful. I am getting older and 125 is about as fast as I want to go in a V Bottom.

DON'T GET ME WRONG.....THE SKATER IS ONE BAD MOFO. The OL just fits the type of boating that we do better. If your main goal is balls out top end. The skater is the chit. I had the boats transom to transom side by side and the 37 was only about 6" shorter. The 37 OL is the largest 37' go fast that I have ever been in. My boat will run with the skater to 120 and then it is lights out. The skater will get out of sight in what feels like a few seconds with the OL against the dash.
Old 11-27-2012, 02:55 PM
Registered

What a deal. Congrats to seller and buyer
Old 11-27-2012, 03:35 PM
Brotherhood #1
Gold Member

Received 111 Likes on 84 Posts

I agree that was a give away for what was bought. Thank you also Appriciate the response and wasn't questioning your decision just wondering. Great boats both of them
Old 11-27-2012, 10:20 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by thunderusone
My wife! They are totally different boats. I have had 3 spinal fusions so a sitdown only works on smooth water for me. My wife LOVES the OL cabin. 125 in the OL feels like I could die at any moment (to me). 125 in the skater is.....well, uneventful. I am getting older and 125 is about as fast as I want to go in a V Bottom.

DON'T GET ME WRONG.....THE SKATER IS ONE BAD MOFO. The OL just fits the type of boating that we do better. If your main goal is balls out top end. The skater is the chit. I had the boats transom to transom side by side and the 37 was only about 6" shorter. The 37 OL is the largest 37' go fast that I have ever been in. My boat will run with the skater to 120 and then it is lights out. The skater will get out of sight in what feels like a few seconds with the OL against the dash.
john thanks for everything love the boat will keep you updated when I get some more seat time
Old 11-28-2012, 01:27 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Congrats on the sale... That is one awesome boat
Old 11-29-2012, 01:28 AM
Registered
VIP Member

Originally Posted by bdavies
john thanks for everything love the boat will keep you updated when I get some more seat time
Sounds great man! I am flying to Denver tomorrow to pick up a new motorhome for Debbie and I. I have an 18 hour drive back to Tennessee on Friday so I will give you a call to see how things are gonig. I really enjoyed talking with you and look forwad to possibly seeing you at the Texas shootout. Are you sure we will be in a different class?