Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Pantera
Sorry to see the DomZ thread go... >

Sorry to see the DomZ thread go...

Notices

Sorry to see the DomZ thread go...

Old 12-16-2005, 08:32 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Sorry to see the DomZ thread go...

But....he still does NOT have what he purchased, correct?
Old 12-16-2005, 03:38 PM
Registered

the way i look at this situation is of interest for only two people pantera and sonny.chris 288 you are always acting like a little boy stirring up bs for something that is of no interest to you or anyone else on this thread. it seems you only come to the pantera section only to post negative comments on this thread.grow up already !!!!!!!!! sonny should be the only one doing the posting.
Old 12-16-2005, 03:49 PM
Registered

Just keeping this fiasco in potential Pantera buyers minds is enough for me to keep this thread alive. If you don't like it don't read it. The bottom line is that the boat is still not delivered.
Old 12-16-2005, 04:11 PM
Registered

if i recall correctly it was sonny that requested to have the old thread removed for this same reason.the only thing you 4 or 5 instigators have been doing for a long time is acting like morons and making it harder for sonny and pantera to resolve this situation between themselves like adults.that is my take on it.robert

Last edited by speed buff; 12-16-2005 at 04:45 PM.
Old 12-16-2005, 06:52 PM
Member #154
Platinum Member

Received 865 Likes on 318 Posts

Originally Posted by speed buff
the way i look at this situation is of interest for only two people pantera and sonny.

Wrong...very wrong. It is information, pro or con, to a prospective purchaser. If I was in the market for a Pantera and I found out that Pantera24 deleted a thread such as the original DomZ thread, I'd be very angry. I don't have unlimited funds, I work hard for my money and I would want to know how my investment is going to managed by the company I contract with...period.
Old 12-16-2005, 07:05 PM
Registered

it was deleted by pantera 24 because the person having the boat built by pantera "sonny" asked him to do it.you few guys should respect his decision then.there have been a few other members on this site that have had new boats delivered to them recentley and seem to be very happy with their experience.i hope pantera and sonny can put this chapter behind them soon. good luck to all.it is not my problem so i have no more to say.robert
Old 12-16-2005, 07:54 PM
Registered

not a little boy stirring up chit at all,,,, With all the crap Pantera has pulled over the years it needs to be known and not covered up like it always is. It pisses me off because I was this close ( me holding my fingers together ) to placing a deposit on a 28, I still wouldn't have my boat that I have enjoyed for the last two seasons, I'd be i n court trying to get my 100K back... I feel for the guys that have been and continue to wait for a 2002 boat...
Old 12-16-2005, 08:22 PM
Registered

Thumbs down Re: Sorry to see the DomZ thread go...

stop being so sinic.no one is waiting on a 2002 boat !!! pantera posted that sonny would have a 2006 boat on the last thread. atleast they are not quitters like a few other boat companys that have done recentley.there are a few board members that have received new boats and are very happy with their product, whats up with that ?? the richie's 28 single for example. always trying to stir up bs in the pantera section.

Last edited by speed buff; 12-16-2005 at 09:13 PM.
Old 12-16-2005, 10:28 PM
Registered

I guess they can supply you with a hull in a reasonable amount of time as long as you buy and send them a motor to install in it..
Old 12-18-2005, 12:28 PM
Registered

Here we go again LOL. I wondered how long it would take to get this one going again? Well, probably longer than it will take to get it "poofed" again.

Seriously, a lot of people (most actually) feel for Joe and family, and no-one ever doubts the product, but a potential buyer should know what has transpired. This has all the indicators of a cash flow problem, more than a production problem. Face it, there are very good people, with the worlds best of intentions, that go broke everyday, and someone else pays. (many are very honest, and truly sorry, they were just better "workers" than business people)

Quick Reply: Sorry to see the DomZ thread go...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.