Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Pantera
Pantera and looking >

Pantera and looking

Notices

Pantera and looking

Old 09-26-2007, 08:10 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

isnt Dom or Morgan selling a new boat, and its probably the one you seen on website. by the way, havent seen the Lake George guys on here in a long time. wonder what there up to.

l
Old 09-27-2007, 10:27 AM
Registered

I haven't even made it out on St Clair yet to know what the makup of the boats are. I just moved up from Mo a year ago, and didn't remember seeing a ton on LOTO. (however that lake is so big and there's so much to see who knows what I remember).

I basically found Pantera on here, and really like that the older ones look good still, and hope to find a nice, reliable used one with no graphics so I can vinyl it. I'm also looking at Active Thunder if you haven't looked at them as well. Hopefully next summer, but I have some debt to kill first as well.

Since my property value is just sky rocketing a home equity loan would make a lot of sense though, hah!
Old 09-27-2007, 11:13 AM
Registered

Larrs and rlj,

Well maybe if all goes well, we'll have 3 more Panteras prowling SE Michigan next year. I'm looking for a 24', the 28s are still a little out of my budget.

Who knows, next year maybe we can get some pictures of rafted Panteras out at Muscamoot.

rlj: I was keeping Active Thunder and Superboat in mind as well. I've only been on St Clair for a couple years, I grew up south of Detroit on Lk Erie. They are both a lot of fun.

Good luck with your searches.
Old 09-27-2007, 11:36 AM
Registered

Himes.

All us Lake George boys are busy boating and havent' had much time for our OSO brothers lately.
We will all be at the LG fall run next weekend and I think there will be 5 or 6 Panteras running.
The boating season is almost over and I wiil be putting my 2007 28 with 82 hours up FOR SALE after next weekends run.
Morgan
Old 09-27-2007, 11:51 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by SkinnyDan
Larrs and rlj,

Well maybe if all goes well, we'll have 3 more Panteras prowling SE Michigan next year. I'm looking for a 24', the 28s are still a little out of my budget.

Who knows, next year maybe we can get some pictures of rafted Panteras out at Muscamoot.

rlj: I was keeping Active Thunder and Superboat in mind as well. I've only been on St Clair for a couple years, I grew up south of Detroit on Lk Erie. They are both a lot of fun.

Good luck with your searches.
Well whoever wins and has a boat first definitely needs to post about it, and I'd love to swing by and see it in person. I suspect I will not be the first to have bought though the way things are going.
Old 09-27-2007, 06:49 PM
Registered

2007 28 with 82 hours up FOR SALE after next weekends run.
[email protected]
if you could get me some pics of her and a possible price.
my email is above.
Old 09-28-2007, 09:31 AM
OPA
Registered

RLJ676

i have to panteras 24 & 28 if you would like to see either one of them pm me. i live in lake orion not to far from you
bill
Old 09-28-2007, 11:43 AM
Registered

OPA,

Thanks, I might take you up on that next spring when I start to get a little more serious in narrowing down what I want.
Old 09-28-2007, 03:38 PM
OPA
Registered

anytime
Old 09-29-2007, 11:05 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by OPA
RLJ676

i have to panteras 24 & 28 if you would like to see either one of them pm me. i live in lake orion not to far from you
bill
Two Pantera, nice, when does the 36 arrive?
Is it tuff deciding which one to take. Do you have any pictures
Thanks, Himes

Quick Reply: Pantera and looking

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.