28 Pantera Single >

28 Pantera Single

Notices

28 Pantera Single

Old 02-03-2008, 10:20 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Dude! Sweet!
Dang Chris! I was waiting for Ohio Jeff to make me that offer!

Hey I'm glad you posted, I'd been meaning to PM you about that spacer.
It would be mine plus cash of course
Old 02-03-2008, 12:44 PM
Registered

Received 283 Likes on 170 Posts

Originally Posted by Fast Forward
Here'some pics and details on the 28. Asking $35,000.

1991 28' Pantera Sport with twin 502 Magnum EFIs, Bravo One drives, Imco external steering with full helm, K planes, Gaffrig gages and Pierelli flooring. Recent upgrades include new Manning trailer 2001, new cockpit upholstery 2002, mooring cover 2003, and refreshed motors in 2006 with five hours of run time.

Again not my boat and further details drop me a PM and I'll pass on the contact info
Thats a great deal. If I was still shopping it would be mine. Its got the old dash, but nothing Jo can't take care of.
Old 02-03-2008, 12:44 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Apache Brave
Hey Andy cut the guy a break, he is looking for a perfect boat for nothing, There has to be some out there???
Exactly.

Thats not alot to ask!

Bottom line is I need the perfect on for me. My money isnt burning a hole in my pocket and I have been looking for an Apache for a long time tried to buy two, one was **** on during survey (even though I had made a good $ deal had to walk) and the other got bought up by some guy......
Old 02-03-2008, 03:42 PM
Registered

did a search- found answer

Last edited by ar15meister; 02-03-2008 at 04:00 PM. Reason: did a search and voila
Old 02-03-2008, 05:24 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Fast Forward
Here'some pics and details on the 28. Asking $35,000.

1991 28' Pantera Sport with twin 502 Magnum EFIs, Bravo One drives, Imco external steering with full helm, K planes, Gaffrig gages and Pierelli flooring. Recent upgrades include new Manning trailer 2001, new cockpit upholstery 2002, mooring cover 2003, and refreshed motors in 2006 with five hours of run time.

Again not my boat and further details drop me a PM and I'll pass on the contact info
Wonder if the motors use any oil... Dude's gotta have half a case of oil stashed in the side pockets!
Old 02-03-2008, 05:27 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by duunoit
It would be mine plus cash of course
HA! Man, I'm working instead of drinking on superbowl sunday and that gave me a good laugh! Thanks dude!

I was looking at the pictures of your boat and noticed a deck hatch. Does it have a cabin!?

Has DangerKitty sold? Seems like it would be right up this dude's alley.
Old 02-03-2008, 06:31 PM
WMF
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 35 Likes on 10 Posts

If Danger Kitty did not sell it would be perfect for Adam, anyone know if it sold, I think it did sell
Old 02-03-2008, 06:31 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Dude! Sweet!
Yah, seems sort of crazy to me, to convert a full race boat... You're just going to end up so far upside down that if you don't plan to keep it forever, you're going to lose your ass.

There's gotta be more pleasure boats out there. Have you called Jo and Pepe? They seem to have some in the know on boats that aren't advertised.
That black F-1 is the bomb!! One of these days, if it's only for one season I'm gonna race F-1. Tell me that boat wouldn't be the $hit in F-1. The stepped hulls are faster I guess, I'd hafta pray for nasty conditions at
each race!
Old 02-03-2008, 07:12 PM
Registered

Received 125 Likes on 57 Posts

Originally Posted by towhead
That black F-1 is the bomb!! One of these days, if it's only for one season I'm gonna race F-1. Tell me that boat wouldn't be the $hit in F-1. The stepped hulls are faster I guess, I'd hafta pray for nasty conditions at
each race!
Like Billy Bob Thorton says,
"I like the way you talk"
Old 02-03-2008, 07:13 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Apache Brave
If Danger Kitty did not sell it would be perfect for Adam, anyone know if it sold, I think it did sell
Thanks Bill,

I am going to see Bad Medicine this week if the owner calls me back. It is my last week in Phoenix and work is finally slowed down (barrett jackson is an extremely busy time)

I ill send you pics I take.

Not too optimistic about the condition of the boat from what I have heard throught the grapevine but only once I see it will I know!!

Adam

Quick Reply: 28 Pantera Single

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.