How about a Gathering of the Pantera's? >

How about a Gathering of the Pantera's?

Notices

How about a Gathering of the Pantera's?

Old 06-09-2009, 08:44 PM
Driver-441
Racer

Received 1,074 Likes on 283 Posts

Hey Norm....can I bum a ride with you for this if Im not working?
Old 06-10-2009, 06:03 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Johnny,
No problem. You're in.
Norm
Old 06-10-2009, 06:52 PM
Driver-441
Racer

Thanks Boss
Old 06-19-2009, 06:20 AM
Registered

Default Here's the Time and Place Guys!

I am please to announce that a Poker Run and High Performance Boat Show will be held on Lake George (upstate NY), on Saturday, October 10, 2009 (Columbus Day Weekend). In addition to the Poker Run, there will also be a High Performance Boat Show with boats on display by both owners and dealers.
This years event is being sponsored by Performance Marine (www.perfmar) in Bolton Landing and Poker Run Productions, LLC. The event will be limited to the first 100 boats that register. First come, first serve. Registration must be postmarked by October1, 2009 in order to participate. There will be no day of event registration. Registration will close after October 1, 2009.
The weekend will begin on Friday evening with an informal gathering (cash bar) with DJ at the King Neptune Pub.
On Saturday, boats will gather and be on display at the Lake George Village Docks from 8:00 AM to 1:30 PM. At 1:30 PM the Poker Run will begin with 5 seperate divisions of boats lead by a Pace Boat. The route will travel the length (32 miles) of beautiful Lake George, also called the Queen of American Lakes. The route will take participants up the east side of the lake via Pilot Knob (card stop 1), through the narrows (card stop 2), north to Rogers Rock (card stop 3), and return south on the west side of the lake through the narrows (card stop 4), to Northwest Bay (card stop 5) returning to the Lake George Village Docks where the card envelopes will be opened. Overnight docking will be available for participants on Saturday night at the Lake George Village docks. On Saturday evening, there will be a party (cash bar) with buffet, live band and awards ceremoney at the King Neptune Pub.
Prizes will be awarded to the top 3 Poker hands ($1500.00, $1000.00 and $500.00* based on 100 boats. *Prize money will be prorated if less than 100 boats register based on the actual number of boats.) Awards will also be given for: Drivers Choice - Best Deep-V, Drivers Choice - Best Cat and Peoples Choice - Best in Show.
The cost is $250.00 per boat which includes entry fee for 1 boat, 1 poker hand, 1 dinner buffet ticket, DVD of the Poker Run, T-shirt and overnight docking on Saturday at the Lake George Vilage docks.
Additional information and registration forms are available at the Performance Marine website (www.perfmar.com). Click on the Lake George Poker Run link on the left side of the page once you enter the site.
In that registration is limited to 100 boats, I would encourge you to register early in that there has already been a great deal of interest in this event.
A block of rooms is being held at the Fort Willian Henry Resort (www.fortwilliamhenry.com). In order to receive the preferred rate, you must mention "The Lake George Poker Run".
If you have any questions, please call Norm Dascher, Poker Run Productions, LLC at 518-312-7478.
Look forward to seeing everyone there.
Old 06-19-2009, 06:29 AM
Driver-441
Racer

Norm...perfmar hasnt worked in a while
www.performancemarineservice.com is the one.

Gonna be a great event!!!!!!
Old 07-20-2009, 08:47 PM
Registered

Default Guys, you've got to come to this event now!

Originally Posted by Green Eyes
I am please to announce that a Poker Run and High Performance Boat Show will be held on Lake George (upstate NY), on Saturday, October 10, 2009 (Columbus Day Weekend). In addition to the Poker Run, there will also be a High Performance Boat Show with boats on display by both owners and dealers.
This years event is being sponsored by Performance Marine (www.perfmar) in Bolton Landing and Poker Run Productions, LLC. The event will be limited to the first 100 boats that register. First come, first serve. Registration must be postmarked by October1, 2009 in order to participate. There will be no day of event registration. Registration will close after October 1, 2009.
The weekend will begin on Friday evening with an informal gathering (cash bar) with DJ at the King Neptune Pub.
On Saturday, boats will gather and be on display at the Lake George Village Docks from 8:00 AM to 1:30 PM. At 1:30 PM the Poker Run will begin with 5 seperate divisions of boats lead by a Pace Boat. The route will travel the length (32 miles) of beautiful Lake George, also called the Queen of American Lakes. The route will take participants up the east side of the lake via Pilot Knob (card stop 1), through the narrows (card stop 2), north to Rogers Rock (card stop 3), and return south on the west side of the lake through the narrows (card stop 4), to Northwest Bay (card stop 5) returning to the Lake George Village Docks where the card envelopes will be opened. Overnight docking will be available for participants on Saturday night at the Lake George Village docks. On Saturday evening, there will be a party (cash bar) with buffet, live band and awards ceremoney at the King Neptune Pub.
Prizes will be awarded to the top 3 Poker hands ($1500.00, $1000.00 and $500.00* based on 100 boats. *Prize money will be prorated if less than 100 boats register based on the actual number of boats.) Awards will also be given for: Drivers Choice - Best Deep-V, Drivers Choice - Best Cat and Peoples Choice - Best in Show.
The cost is $250.00 per boat which includes entry fee for 1 boat, 1 poker hand, 1 dinner buffet ticket, DVD of the Poker Run, T-shirt and overnight docking on Saturday at the Lake George Vilage docks.
Additional information and registration forms are available at the Performance Marine website (www.perfmar.com). Click on the Lake George Poker Run link on the left side of the page once you enter the site.
In that registration is limited to 100 boats, I would encourge you to register early in that there has already been a great deal of interest in this event.
A block of rooms is being held at the Fort Willian Henry Resort (www.fortwilliamhenry.com). In order to receive the preferred rate, you must mention "The Lake George Poker Run".
If you have any questions, please call Norm Dascher, Poker Run Productions, LLC at 518-312-7478.
Look forward to seeing everyone there.
Welcome to Jo Nunez and PANTERA Boats http://www.panteraboats.com/index2.html as our newest sponsor for this years event. Jo told me that he is even going to try to make the trip up from Miami because he's heard so much about Lake George and would like to see some of his old friends up there.

WELCOME TO PANTERA BOATS!
Old 07-26-2009, 01:46 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

It was nice meeting you on the lake yesterday Norm, The boat looks great up close. Had some good chop to run in also.
Chris
Old 07-27-2009, 06:34 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by IRONMAN
It was nice meeting you on the lake yesterday Norm, The boat looks great up close. Had some good chop to run in also.
Chris

Chris,
Great to meet you as well. Your boat looks and sounds great.
I hope that you can join us for the Lake George Poker Run on October 10th.
Norm
Old 07-27-2009, 11:12 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Green Eyes
Chris,
Great to meet you as well. Your boat looks and sounds great.
I hope that you can join us for the Lake George Poker Run on October 10th.
Norm
Man !, I wish someone would organize something like that down here... Sounds like you guys are having all the fun. Let's go Joe, lets get something together for us down here? Let's get something together guys. Maybe a run from Crandon to Eliot?

Last edited by Pantera7; 07-27-2009 at 11:17 PM. Reason: To add more topics.
Old 07-28-2009, 06:39 PM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Pantera7,
Welcome! How's your boat performing? It is one of my favorites. Very sweet set up. I looked at the map when I saw Jo would possibly be going to Lake George. Other end of the world from me!
Greg

Quick Reply: How about a Gathering of the Pantera's?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.