How about a Gathering of the Pantera's? >

How about a Gathering of the Pantera's?

Notices

How about a Gathering of the Pantera's?

Old 07-29-2009, 10:11 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Pantera7
Hey, I'm sorry I did'nt make it. I was looking forward to meeting you guys. However, I am a contractor for servicing gas stations, and on that friday, I was hooked up and rolling out the gate when several customers called with emergencies. The storms in dade and broward kept me busy all weekend. With the state of the economy, and can not afford to loose a customer. I hope we get a chance to do it again.
Check over on S&F, group going down August 18, I may make the run, if not, we will meet in the bay someday.
Old 07-29-2009, 01:47 PM
JC Performance Engines
Gold Member

Received 20 Likes on 17 Posts

Pantera7, i like your ride.
Any other pics? I have all those on my hard drive already. lol

What kind of speeds you seeing? tops / cruise.
The engine is 850hp?
Old 07-29-2009, 03:58 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by rchevelle71
Check over on S&F, group going down August 18, I may make the run, if not, we will meet in the bay someday.
Sounds good; I will check it out. I plan a run to Eliot sometime before then. I am waiting for a friend of mine to finish up his Formula, so we can test it. I will keep in touch with the post and let you know what weekend. Maybe you can make it then?
Old 07-29-2009, 04:09 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Stormrider
Pantera7, i like your ride.
Any other pics? I have all those on my hard drive already. lol

What kind of speeds you seeing? tops / cruise.
The engine is 850hp?
I will search to see if I have any more pictures. The motor is de-tuned at 875; right now top is 90; cruise is 52 at 3500 and 68 at 4000. However, I need to do more prop research. If you look over in the prop forum, prop slip; I am at a 28% slip. I know a big single engine boat has a lot of slip, but 28% is a little high. I have used the boat very little since I bought it 3 years ago. And have only ran the boat with the current 16.5 X 33 merc. 4 blade.
Old 07-29-2009, 04:43 PM
JC Performance Engines
Gold Member

Pantera7, i have my order ready for pantera(but no check to give as deposit) , but the layout would be like yours, maybe partial cabin, but w/ twin sbcs.
BTW, if you buy wire/cable for your gas station jobs, let me know if i can help you out. I've had customers buy certain kinds for station renovations.
Old 07-29-2009, 08:38 PM
Registered

Received 126 Likes on 57 Posts

is that a #3 drive"
notch in transom or straight?
Old 07-29-2009, 08:56 PM
JC Performance Engines
Gold Member

tom, its a 3a.
Old 07-30-2009, 08:03 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Pantera7
Sounds good; I will check it out. I plan a run to Eliot sometime before then. I am waiting for a friend of mine to finish up his Formula, so we can test it. I will keep in touch with the post and let you know what weekend. Maybe you can make it then?

Let me know when your going, I am working on swapping out motors right now, going with a 250EFI
Old 08-10-2009, 08:16 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Green Eyes
Well folks, this thread can now take on new meaning because we have a place and a date.
The Columbus Day weekend Poker Run on Lake George, NY is all but certain at this time. I know because I'm one of the organizers along with Performance Marine in Bolton Landing.(http://www.perfmar.com/).
The Poker Run itself will be on Saturday, October 10, 2009. The formal announcement will be made on OSO this Friday.
Anyway, I spoke to Jo (yes, Jo Nunez) on Friday and he said that if we had enough Pantera's show up that he might actually make the trip. He may also help to sponsor the event but he wants to see some Pantera's there.
So, what do you say? How many Pantera's can we get to Lake George on Saturday, October 10, 2009? Perhaps we could plan a special Pantera get together on Friday night (10/9/09). Can enough to get Jo there?
Well...what do you think?
Whose in?
I am and I know that Dr. Dan is up for it.
Welcome JAGERMEISTER and the JAGERMEISTER Girls!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm please to announce that JAGERMEISTER has signed on as our latest sponsor. Each boat entered will receive a free gift from JAGERMEISTER and JAGERMEISTER has also provided a prizes for the Best Cat, Best Deep-V and Best in Show.
AND, ...the JAGERMEISTER GIRLS will be joining us for the party on Saturday night at Knig Neptunes.
It just keeps getting better.
Old 08-11-2009, 03:53 PM
Registered

Count me in, may have both 24's up if I find some time to get the motor swapped out of the red one.....

Quick Reply: How about a Gathering of the Pantera's?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.