Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Pantera
Project Black 24 From Miami >

Project Black 24 From Miami

Notices

Project Black 24 From Miami

Old 10-28-2011, 11:27 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sorry to hear about the run off bad luck, but what you have done so far and what you are doing now looks Awesome...
Old 10-28-2011, 02:13 PM
Registered

Received 21 Likes on 10 Posts

Work looks great so far! While you have the interior tore down you may want to consider making it a sit-down boat. I modified my seats so they're sit downs and it was the best thing I did. The shallow cockpit makes the 24 a perfect sit-down boat IMO.
Old 10-28-2011, 04:13 PM
Registered

keep going brian u are doing great u know i been there and done that i'll give u a hand as soon as i can
Old 10-28-2011, 04:31 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Wylie-Rat
Sorry to hear about the run off bad luck, but what you have done so far and what you are doing now looks Awesome...
Thanks
Old 10-28-2011, 04:34 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by JERSEY DEVIL
keep going brian u are doing great u know i been there and done that i'll give u a hand as soon as i can
Lol thanks, i would have been out there today all day but im helping out for a few days at Arrow, but definitely Sunday ill be out there
Old 11-22-2011, 10:09 AM
Registered

well, hows the boat comming along, any recent pics?
Old 11-24-2011, 07:40 PM
Registered

Its coming along good i think, i got most of the grinding done and ill take some pics tomorrow
Old 12-17-2011, 10:46 AM
Registered

Ok shes off to her winter location to get all fixed up... heres some pics before leaving this morning... enjoy!

Old 12-17-2011, 04:20 PM
bwd
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You can't argue the fact that those guys make a good lookin black boat. Keep goin looks great. Came close to buying one myself. You out there Jo? Put some motors in that thing and run p3 with me next year.

Last edited by bwd; 12-17-2011 at 04:24 PM.
Old 12-20-2011, 05:13 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by rebcammaz
Ok shes off to her winter location to get all fixed up... heres some pics before leaving this morning... enjoy!

I believe this was my first boat and Pantera. When I first bought it, it had been painted yellow. The originally gel coat under the yellow was a dark blue. I owned it around 1993, it had a 350 and an alpha drive. I actually had the boat taken all apart and redone. It didn't have this windshield when I had it. I had it painted all white and then took it over to Pantera were we Joe and Linda had all the bilge cleaned up and repainted. We added all new flush powder coated cleats, rub rail, powder coated deck rail (which is the same on the boat now), Pirelli floor a fresh interior and steering wheel updated to what they were using at the time. When it left Pantera it looked like a new Pantera completely updated except for the trailer at the time. Once Pantera finished I took it over to a rigger to get fresh rigging. Then a couple of months later after it was totally completed, we went on a Columbus Day regatta weekend and my trailer got stolen. The trailer I originally had made the boat look older so I bought this Tropic Trailer new. With the new trailer under her, she looked all new. Great boat and had a blast with it. I sold it a couple years later to a guy from Ft Lauderdale in which added a fiberglass windscreen, some painted lined on the deck and hopped up 350. This boat brought me much happiness. I hope you get to enjoy it as much as I did.

Last edited by lowblue320; 12-20-2011 at 05:29 PM.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.