looking for a 24 pantera >

looking for a 24 pantera

Notices

looking for a 24 pantera

Old 05-03-2012, 08:16 AM
mgh
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

there is a 24 python i believe in georgia listed in the classifieds here, just passing the info along. i believe around 17.5k
Old 05-03-2012, 08:16 AM
Registered

I like ob + if hes got the coin. could easily get that k&k, sell the yami & pick up a low hr merc 300. That'd put that boat well into the 80s & be reliable.

Tap out the exhaust and as mr mgh would say....he'd be the HNIC
Old 05-03-2012, 08:20 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Matt89
I'm located just south of Annapolis Maryland. "run about" may not be the right term but I have riden in the classic 18 and 22 donzis and the 22 seemed better than the 18 but I like to feel like I am actually in the boat and I also like to stand up while driving. From what I can see the 24 pantera doesn't look to bad for a boat its size. I have looked at a lot of photos and videos and it looks like the sides are a bit lower than a larger offshore style boat but much better than the donzi's And I like its rough water reputation.
The chesapeake can be rough at times and change quickly and I want a boat that I can be far from home and if it does get rough it can take it easily. Although rarely have I seen the bay with larger than 5 footers, except a few times. I think no matter what, I want to buy one but if it will just depend on how much I like the way the boat handles and feels if its a boat I would want to keep for 5 to 10 years I am considering buying a new one.
I am near annapolis and am in the bay everyweekend in the summer and fall as long as its not raining. It gets pretty rough if you are running across the bay. I run from the south river to kent narrows. I have never been in a 24 Pantera but I ran a 26foot twin nova spyder which was not a fun ride most of the time and that was a heavy boat. I have since upgraded to a 28 pantera.
Old 05-03-2012, 08:22 AM
JC Performance Engines
Gold Member

Received 20 Likes on 17 Posts

Originally Posted by scarab63
Theres a sweeeeeeet s.o.b. K&K ghost 24` stand up boat on l.i. Craigs.
http://longisland.craigslist.org/boa/2993531040.html

Last edited by Stormrider; 05-03-2012 at 08:26 AM.
Old 05-03-2012, 08:31 AM
JC Performance Engines
Gold Member

If you are willing to spend 60-70k on a new boat, you may want to look at other builders.
Superboat may be able to hit that $.
Old 05-03-2012, 08:49 AM
Registered

Received 36 Likes on 17 Posts

Originally Posted by Prostreet144
I am near annapolis and am in the bay everyweekend in the summer and fall as long as its not raining. It gets pretty rough if you are running across the bay. I run from the south river to kent narrows. I have never been in a 24 Pantera but I ran a 26foot twin nova spyder which was not a fun ride most of the time and that was a heavy boat. I have since upgraded to a 28 pantera.
prostreet !!! how are you liking that 28??? and i didnt forget about your shirts im still waiting for a couple people to get back to me with sizes and plan on placing an order next week. weather in buffalo is finally starting to get better the boats should hit the water soon up here!
Old 05-03-2012, 09:00 AM
JC Performance Engines
Gold Member

Originally Posted by Prostreet144
Is that dru's old boat?
Old 05-03-2012, 09:13 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by 88bullet
prostreet !!! how are you liking that 28??? and i didnt forget about your shirts im still waiting for a couple people to get back to me with sizes and plan on placing an order next week. weather in buffalo is finally starting to get better the boats should hit the water soon up here!
Hey bullet, I love the 28 such a nice solid boat compared to my 26 nova. We will be in the 80's on Saturday so I will be giving it hell on the water. Thanks and keep me posted
Originally Posted by Stormrider
Is that dru's old boat?
Yup it was Dru's
Old 05-03-2012, 09:50 AM
Registered

Received 36 Likes on 17 Posts

you lucky SOB !!! i will be working on a fountain all weekend lol we have a poker run the 2nd weekend of june and i have a 36 spectre, 33 fountain, 35 fountain, 27 fountain and 37 outerlimits to get rigged before then.. maybe find time to put my exhaust and platform on.. sh!t i forgot i need to get the 6 pack boat together for the run too... i envy you!!!
Old 05-03-2012, 06:30 PM
Registered

I did find that 2005 24 pantera in florida, it looks like a nice boat, I have also emailed JO at Pantera in the last few days and a boat opted the way I want is in the mid 70's price wise. I didn't think that was hateful considering the price of other boats. And yes on a larger boat I am either unisurable or its over 5k a year, the pantera is only a hundred or so dollars more expensive a year to insure over my current boston whaler.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.