Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Pantera
looking for a 24 pantera >

looking for a 24 pantera

Notices

looking for a 24 pantera

Old 05-09-2012, 09:22 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Any pics of the 91 pantera? depending on price and shape I may be interested, I was looking for something newer but if its in good shape I may be interested. I launched my 17 whaler last weekend and it felt good to be out on the water for the first time this year.

I am mainly just waiting to here back from a job interview and it may be a few weeks they told me while they decide and do backround checks, just waiting for that before i pull the trigger to buy a boat kind of tired of where I work and don't want to either drain my account or have a boat loan with a job i hate, but my dad just bought a 29 donzi zf and I am picking it up this weekend so that should be fun, now I just need a pantera to blow past it!
Old 05-09-2012, 09:24 PM
Registered

Who needs insurance??? Bring a couple fire extinguishers and a floaty
Old 05-22-2012, 10:25 PM
Registered

I may put my 79 Pantera Sport for sale this year. It's been redone a few years ago ( transome, stringers, floor). 502 Mesa balancing engine 585hp( have dyno sheet). Offshore engine mounts, Trs drive (redone) full hydraulic dual ram steering. Tilt wheel. Heavy duty trim tabs. Sit down seats, fiberglass windscreen. Updated pantera dash, pantera switch panel, graffig gauges. Very cool looking boat. Custom paint ( looks good from a few feet away ) top is checking but still shines. Dual axle trailer that matches the boat. It's yellow with a panther air brushed on the bow, his baws on the side with rip graphics. Not a perfect boat but works and looks great as is. And would be a easy redo for a perfect boat because it already has the right stuff.

I think around $14,900. I seen stock, not updated ones go for 10,000. I had 30,000 dollars worth of receipts from the formal owner. I put the seats and windscreen on it.

This is a feeler at this point. I have not used this boat in a few years. Bought a new house and just don't have the time or money to run it like I would like to. May just get a small Center Console just to get out on the water. It's the best boat I ever owned. I love going against bigger boats in rough water.
Old 05-22-2012, 10:57 PM
Registered

A pic with leaves on the bow. Seats are white now
Old 05-23-2012, 05:23 AM
Registered

Received 1,834 Likes on 717 Posts

One just surfaced on e-bay.
Old 05-23-2012, 08:01 AM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Russ G
I may put my 79 Pantera Sport for sale this year. It's been redone a few years ago ( transome, stringers, floor). 502 Mesa balancing engine 585hp( have dyno sheet). Offshore engine mounts, Trs drive (redone) full hydraulic dual ram steering. Tilt wheel. Heavy duty trim tabs. Sit down seats, fiberglass windscreen. Updated pantera dash, pantera switch panel, graffig gauges. Very cool looking boat. Custom paint ( looks good from a few feet away ) top is checking but still shines. Dual axle trailer that matches the boat. It's yellow with a panther air brushed on the bow, his baws on the side with rip graphics. Not a perfect boat but works and looks great as is. And would be a easy redo for a perfect boat because it already has the right stuff.

I think around $14,900. I seen stock, not updated ones go for 10,000. I had 30,000 dollars worth of receipts from the formal owner. I put the seats and windscreen on it.

This is a feeler at this point. I have not used this boat in a few years. Bought a new house and just don't have the time or money to run it like I would like to. May just get a small Center Console just to get out on the water. It's the best boat I ever owned. I love going against bigger boats in rough water.

RussG,

I am a friend of Marks and have spent countless hours in your Pantera. Would you mind sending a pic or two of the changes you have made. I would love to send them to Mark. Thanks!
[email protected]
Old 05-23-2012, 10:56 AM
Registered
Gold Member

Hey Russ, did you get rid of the swim platform that was on that boat? Noticed on the pic to Forabeer that it is not on there. I am possibly looking for one.
Old 05-23-2012, 11:46 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Cool

[QUOTE=Twin O/B Sonic;3693835]One just surfaced on e-bay.[/QUOTE

Not a Pantera, and a pile of crap!
Old 05-23-2012, 11:55 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

This one??

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/SEE-V...item3f17d3c150
Old 05-23-2012, 02:51 PM
Registered

Received 36 Likes on 17 Posts

where is texoma??? lets get his opinion on it

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.