so they filed for bankruptcy

Notices

so they filed for bankruptcy

Old 08-08-2012, 03:27 AM
Chevy-Harley fan
Charter Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Brandon Anderson
I think many are quick to defend Pantera because of the fact they gladly helped me with a 30 year old boat I bought used. I stopped by the factory and I was given the grand tour of everything. Jo took me to the graphics guy and really helped me out. How many other companies will waste there time on a used boat customer? Just my opinion. I am sure someone will write something negative about this post.
Velocity for one....
Old 08-08-2012, 07:14 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I think many are quick to defend Pantera because of the fact they gladly helped me with a 30 year old boat I bought used. I stopped by the factory and I was given the grand tour of everything. Jo took me to the graphics guy and really helped me out. How many other companies will waste there time on a used boat customer? Just my opinion. I am sure someone will write something negative about this post.
All of the smaller builders.
Old 08-08-2012, 07:14 AM
Registered

I don't argue the fact people got screwed out of money,I would be furious and can't imagine giving 100k or even 50 whatever it was and not getting anything for a year or more. I don't think there is a happy ending even if he receives a complete boat at this point.

Last edited by Brandon Anderson; 08-08-2012 at 07:15 AM. Reason: Spelling
Old 08-08-2012, 07:24 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Comanche3Six
The boat is the bait. Prepayment to Pantera is the trap & Berk fell right into it.
I agree, Berk took the bait, doesnt make it right if it was intentional.

I am done defending them(at least business practices), but I will also not badmouth them as I have had no persoanl $$ dealings directly with them. If all Berk says is true, then they are crooks, but I havent seen anything in writing, and will stand by(at least for the present deal) that there may be other circumstances until I see it all in writing.

Love the avatar by the way
Old 08-08-2012, 08:49 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 35 Likes on 17 Posts

How many other companies will waste there time on a used boat customer.
Formula, but they don't waste time, they call it customer service. I'm sure others will give examples, I have read threads of others doing the same.
Old 08-08-2012, 09:15 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 97FASTech
Formula, but they don't waste time, they call it customer service. I'm sure others will give examples, I have read threads of others doing the same.
Yep..

A few years after getting my Formula I did something very very dumb,... on that 4th of July I shot Roman candles off the back of my Formula....in the light of the next day I had small burn marks all over the sunpad/engine cover...called Formula and was honest about being a dummy and asked about buying a replacement...they sent me a complete new upholstered cover for FREE saying something like "they wanted their boats to always look their best, it was a matter of pride".

A walk around a shop is cool, but "putting your money where your mouth is" speaks volumes IMHO.
Old 08-08-2012, 06:27 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Bravo! I think that's a great post! Show's the human side & that's always uplifting.
Was you car on 4 cinder blocks afterward?
Old 08-08-2012, 07:49 PM
Registered

Default Hate ????

Wow comanche3six you always have something negative against Pantera. WTF did they ever do to you to be so ungrateful to them or should I say wtf u keep busting there balls?
Old 08-08-2012, 07:57 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by B.A.
Wow comanche3six you always have something negative against Pantera. WTF did they ever do to you to be so ungrateful to them or should I say wtf u keep busting there balls?
It won't work, the old switcharoo. Everybody knows that dopey move. As for you concerning Pantera, own up to it, they're dishonest & got called on it. Tonight, I want you to do the right thing..probably for the first time in your life. I want you to get up out of your chair & go to the window. Open it up & yell "I'm as mad as hell & I'm not going to take this anymore Pantera!" Do it now!!

Last edited by Comanche3Six; 08-08-2012 at 09:18 PM.
Old 08-08-2012, 09:35 PM
Registered

Default Haha

Your funny! Well I will save it for when I get over my fever. But when I get well in a day or two I will do just that for you pal(comanche3six). But I don't think Jo or Mr Pepe can hear me from 700+ miles away. To be honest I hate seeing you pick on Pantera without knowing the real reason. I do understand they have made mistakes but so have I and you also. As of Sunday when I was at church god was still the only one perfect and I don't recall anyone taking his place either

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.