Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

http://www.richmangreer.com/News/InT...l#.UCMpr6OZjrQ
Old 08-08-2012, 11:09 PM
Registered

Received 29 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by B.A.
Your funny! Well I will save it for when I get over my fever. But when I get well in a day or two I will do just that for you pal(comanche3six). But I don't think Jo or Mr Pepe can hear me from 700+ miles away. To be honest I hate seeing you pick on Pantera without knowing the real reason. I do understand they have made mistakes but so have I and you also. As of Sunday when I was at church god was still the only one perfect and I don't recall anyone taking his place either
Comanche has been here since 2003, he has seen a lot of people scamed by Pantera over the years, look it up...it's out there.

Why does there have to be a "real story" they have a history of taking money and not delivering boats, then filing BK on fellow boaters that have paid deposits or in full! Doesn;t that bother you? It bothers me as a person, no one likes to see a common man taken, boating is a brotherhood....how can you defend this guy for living off Berks money instead of building the boat??

Many boat companies have fallen to BK have the past few years, however I have never heard of one Fountain, Baja, Donzi, Scarab being paid for and not being delivered.

This company Pantera has a history of this activity LONG before the economy tanked.

I see you are planning on buying a pantera by your avatar signature, do us all a favor and buy one direct new, pay in full, and get back to us with the results. Jo could use a vacation and a new car.
Old 08-09-2012, 04:45 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

[QUOTE=B.A.;3749577 Well I will save it for when I get over my fever. But when I get well in a day or two I will do just that for you pal(comanche3six). But I don't think Jo or Mr Pepe can hear me from 700+ miles away. [/QUOTE]

They will hear you & so will I.
Thank you
Old 08-09-2012, 06:15 AM
Registered

Received 36 Likes on 17 Posts

Originally Posted by northernoffshore
that article sounds like he paid up front in full too. the internet is nothing new. been around for a while now. google is a wonderful thing.. your telling me berk had no clue of the past?? just saying
Old 08-09-2012, 06:42 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by 88bullet
that article sounds like he paid up front in full too. the internet is nothing new. been around for a while now. google is a wonderful thing.. your telling me berk had no clue of the past?? just saying
I think people on both sides of the debate are well aware, now, that this has been a problem going way, way back. It simply repeats. Whatever the real reasons are for each problem, they come up pretty consistently.

Since about 99% of the discussions involving buying a used boat, I think it's safe to assume the demand for new ones simply isn't there. I will again "assume" that those that have consistently attacked those that bring these problems to light, have absolutely no intention of whipping out their checkbooks and becoming the next New boat buyer. Perhaps the next buyer will not be Google literate.

Is that pretty much where the issue stands at this point?
Old 08-09-2012, 06:51 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Sites like this attract just a small fraction of the boating population.
Old 08-09-2012, 07:25 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by B.A.
Your funny! Well I will save it for when I get over my fever. But when I get well in a day or two I will do just that for you pal(comanche3six). But I don't think Jo or Mr Pepe can hear me from 700+ miles away. To be honest I hate seeing you pick on Pantera without knowing the real reason. I do understand they have made mistakes but so have I and you also. As of Sunday when I was at church god was still the only one perfect and I don't recall anyone taking his place either
Being convicted of "Fraud" is not a mistake, it's a act they have commited and justly convicted of.
Old 08-09-2012, 07:29 AM
Member #154
Platinum Member

Received 865 Likes on 318 Posts

Maybe Berk learned a lesson here, it's clear that Pantera still hasn't however.
Old 08-09-2012, 07:30 AM
Registered

Received 36 Likes on 17 Posts

Originally Posted by VtSteve
I think people on both sides of the debate are well aware, now, that this has been a problem going way, way back. It simply repeats. Whatever the real reasons are for each problem, they come up pretty consistently.

Since about 99% of the discussions involving buying a used boat, I think it's safe to assume the demand for new ones simply isn't there. I will again "assume" that those that have consistently attacked those that bring these problems to light, have absolutely no intention of whipping out their checkbooks and becoming the next New boat buyer. Perhaps the next buyer will not be Google literate.

Is that pretty much where the issue stands at this point?
new boat demand is down yes! ask any mfg.. no i will probably never buy a new boat. im not into taking major losses in purchases in a short period of time. toys depreciate way to fast and i simply cannot afford that. my opinion is that if pantera could get 1 boat ahead of the game, ready for paint and rigging i think they could knock down the wait time and continue to build great boats. im in the auto business and we have never seen the business this slow in 15 years.. its not getting any easier.
Old 08-09-2012, 07:31 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

So how much of a percentage of fault lay's with the Customers of Pantera in your opinion?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.