Pantera Molds are for sale >

Pantera Molds are for sale

Notices

Pantera Molds are for sale

Old 10-13-2017, 11:35 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by dereknkathy
And the 24 Pantera is proof of that. There is a 23.5 Magnum rotting away in England somewhere. That mold was reportedly made from sheets of kitchen formica. Apparently the only 24/7 Magnum ever made. Then somebody pulled a mold off that boat. And then it started. Can anybody on this forum fill in all the copies of the orig 23.5 by 6.5 Magnum we call the 24/7? Hell, I had a 30 IMP which is a stretched 24/7. Some were well made, well rigged boats. Supe is still building this boat apparently. Many were poorly made and badly rigged. One that was being built 10 miles from me that was shortened to 22 feet was a nice hull. But at some point-rumor has it-it was being rigged with used engines and drives and sold as new...
I believe 4 magnums were build, The history is posted on Facebook about them.
Old 10-13-2017, 03:01 PM
Registered

Received 734 Likes on 329 Posts

Originally Posted by Berk
i am from turkey. i own the molds... they are in miami, not turkey of course. 41' is sold to someone else while i was chasing the assets... detailed list of equipment will be given if requested.
Berk says he owns the molds. See above.
Old 10-13-2017, 04:29 PM
Registered

As far as I know he does not, he's just stirring the pot. I'm sure I could dig and find out the full real story, but is it really worth it at the end of the day, Nope.
Old 10-13-2017, 04:59 PM
Registered

Received 406 Likes on 181 Posts

Originally Posted by Wboulton
As far as I know he does not, he's just stirring the pot. I'm sure I could dig and find out the full real story, but is it really worth it at the end of the day, Nope.
How do you know that Berk doesn't ow the the molds?
Old 10-13-2017, 06:54 PM
Registered

Do you any idea how badly Pantera fu8ked Berk ? A good record of it exists here on oso.
Old 10-13-2017, 08:20 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 1,123 Likes on 473 Posts

Originally Posted by Berk
pls send an e-mail to [email protected], i will forward you to my lawyer and he can show you the assets.
Looking back at this post, the OP has a solicitor involved so that may help clear up any issues over ownership of the molds.
As he is based in Turkey and the molds are in the U.S. I'd suggest having your own solicitor do some due diligence as well if you're interested in buying the molds. If you're not interested, don't waste his time inquiring.

Time we heard from the OP to reaffirm his position.

RR
Old 10-14-2017, 06:17 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Interceptor
Do you any idea how badly Pantera fu8ked Berk ? A good record of it exists here on oso.
oso is a public forum where anyone can write anything. Berk was offered his boat unrigged and 50k back and he declined it and wanted to go legal. Stop being a troll, you don't own a pantera, you didn't have one ordered, I don't know why your so concerned with this.
Old 10-14-2017, 08:38 AM
Registered

oso is a public forum where anyone can write anything. Berk was offered his boat unrigged and 50k back and he declined it and wanted to go legal. Stop being a troll, you don't own a pantera, you didn't have one ordered, I don't know why your so concerned with this.
Brilliant.
Old 10-14-2017, 09:28 AM
SB
Registered

Received 3,107 Likes on 1,401 Posts

you don't own a pantera, you didn't have one ordered, I don't know why your so concerned with this.
What ?
Old 10-14-2017, 11:29 AM
Registered

Just wondering why he's got so much hate for pantera and why he cares about this topic?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.