Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Pantera
Pantera Molds are for sale >

Pantera Molds are for sale

Notices

Pantera Molds are for sale

Old 10-20-2017, 05:43 AM
Registered

Received 406 Likes on 181 Posts

[QUOTE=Berk;4588981]want to see the official court papers? or contact my lawyer? would be a better idea to be real instead of being a fan of the greatest fraud family in this industry...

guys pls do not listen to these people who are just fooling around with a keyboard. anyone who is interested can contact me or my lawyer and see the official court papers and the situation etc... do not waste time listening to people who has no idea about the facts.[/

Last edited by Craney; 10-20-2017 at 05:45 AM. Reason: Wrong quote
Old 10-20-2017, 05:48 AM
Registered

Received 406 Likes on 181 Posts

Originally Posted by Wboulton
listen I'm not saying everything they did was correct, I'm just saying Pepe is not Charles Manson. Some people on here are posting lies about the situation. I just posted some truths.
Well what do you have to say now.
Old 10-20-2017, 05:52 AM
Registered

Received 194 Likes on 101 Posts

Maybe its here and I didnt see it, but court judgement turning molds over to Berk aside, does he (Berk do you) have them in his (your) possession/secured? If not, this seems like a very similar situation to what has been going on for years. A Pantera customer has payed for something, or been granted ownership, only to turn around and find they cant get their hands on it, and not only that, those same items have been sold multiple times by Pantera to different parties who never got anything. Berk, I am all for you and impressed that you had the wherewithal to see this through and I hope it pays you back somehow!
Old 10-20-2017, 09:15 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 866 Likes on 325 Posts

Did the sheriff come and get the molds? Or, are they are they at the old Pantera location?
Old 10-20-2017, 03:25 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

molds are in the last storage that i need to pay an extra 25K because of damage resulted in an attempt of breaking in (guess who did it?) in Miami. I have 1 week to remove the molds from that storage and pay the landlord for the damage done. after chasing the assets for many years they were located there. anyway i really do not want to just write things here. if anyone interested; i will forward directly to my lawyer and you can see the official papers and so on...

after wasting 6 years of my life and hell of a money on lawyers etc... it just makes me feel irritated to hear some people still giving the bull**** of "Nunez family were good people actually"... all those who are friends of them; pls do a favor and stop talking non-sense. my life is screwed, i wish anyone else would ever fall in my position.
Old 10-22-2017, 05:44 PM
Registered

First of all I thank Jason for doing me the favor of "posting" my Email.
My late son JO was the one that had the password and he took it w/ him.
Mr. Berk Sener, First of all, its time that I respond to you in a public forum.

#1) STAY AWAY FROM MY WIFE AND OUR DECEASED SON, @ least have some respect as they deserve, as my wife of 50 years and my deceased son deserve better and for that Im here and easily located. My Email has been the same for 20 yrs and my cell which you have is 305) 305-7259. ENOUGH SAID!!!

#2) The "last offer" I made to your ex- attorney (before he was disbarred) was on March 2017, $50,000 CASH and a complete hull n deck,
that would have taken you over the $106 Ks that U have paid me. @ that time your attorney replied to me "that YOU, BERK SENER,
would not accept as you wanted the whole amount in cash. Besides 3 or 4 more settlements offers refused by you. Which I have proof
(Emails from your ex attorney if there is any doubt!) Going back to 6 years ago, a 28' was built for you BUT like you said: I dont want it as you preferred to see Pantera closed. Remember that??? So the story that you claim that I messed up 6 years of your life is not exactly like you claim. In those 6 years there was a recession in the economy from 2008 to 2012 where a lot of boat companies went out of business, to name a few: Fountain Powerboats, Baja, Donzi, Deep Impact etc just to name a few.

Btw, on 2011 I received a "personal inheritance" from my mothers estate which I rolled into Pantera to make good on customers, and IF there is any doubt Att. Frank Areces whose also a member here can verify. Then on 2013 we found out our son JO NUNEZ was found to have a malignant cancer tumor in his chest and Berk Sener was not a priority @ that time. My son finally passed 3 years later from cancer,
and you know that was a devastating blow for us.
Our life ended @ that point for us, Berk Sener, I regret this whole situation, I wish it hadnt happened. This is a sad chapter in Pantera,
I have tried my hardest to find investors/ partners trying to make offers to you that have been refused time and time again.

#3) I have been told that you posted that there was a "break in attempt" in the storage warehouse and YOU have insinuated that it was me.
Let me tell you something Mr. Sener, I would NOT ever think of breaking and entering into my old molds, FOR WHAT??? I am sure there must have been a police report and fingerprints, correct??? So next time you accuse me of something @ least make sure that its TRUE!
Those molds are very old some over 40 years old! In reality those molds are worth NOTHING without me building the boats! In 42 years of Pantera there has been lawsuits like any other business, BUT you know what? There is NOT even one that had to come back for warranty, or that customer got less that what they bought! NOT EVEN ONE. The reputation of Pantera and legacy is for pepe Nunez and JO Nunez!
I accept that I have been late on some orders out of 100's and 100's of boats, BUT from being late to being a bad person is quite a stretch!
BTW, The $25Ks for damages on the building is NOT for damages, its for rent owed on the warehouse due to your legal wrangling.

#5) Last thing, Pantera has a reputation and heritage of 42 years, do you know what that means? That the legacy of Pantera has been taken by pepe Nunez, In those 42 years of Pantera which I started w/ my wife Linda, we had a wonderful son and daughter that grew up building boats. Thanks to racing I have met some amazing customers and built a clientele worldwide that have given us the pride of being a family business, where the phone was ALWAYS answered by a Nunez family member! How many other boat factories can say the same.
AND in all of this there have been bumps on the road, but I would do it all over again.
So I will end by saying that the best of Panterawill live in me forever.

Thk U,
pepe Nunez.

PS, anybody that would like to contact me, pls either Email at [email protected] or call my cell 305) 305-7259 and that includes you Mr. Sener.
Old 10-23-2017, 12:40 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by B.A.
So I will end by saying that the best of Panterawill live in me forever.

Thk U,
pepe Nunez.
Not the only place it lives. There is a bit of it in my back yard. And there are hundreds of other yards-driveways that proudly display a bit of pepe's legacy. Did I buy it new? No. Do I have any right to weigh in on any of the disputes between pepe and his customers? No. But if he got into building boats in order to rip people off, my 38 year old Pantera would have been junk by the time it was 5 years old. There are few boats that have been consistently built better over the company's entire life span. High quality never goes hand-in-hand with low intentions.

Last edited by dereknkathy; 10-23-2017 at 01:14 PM.
Old 10-23-2017, 07:09 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by dereknkathy
Not the only place it lives. There is a bit of it in my back yard. And there are hundreds of other yards-driveways that proudly display a bit of pepe's legacy. Did I buy it new? No. Do I have any right to weigh in on any of the disputes between pepe and his customers? No. But if he got into building boats in order to rip people off, my 38 year old Pantera would have been junk by the time it was 5 years old. There are few boats that have been consistently built better over the company's entire life span. High quality never goes hand-in-hand with low intentions.
Best damn comment I ever heard from anyone about the quality of Pantera boat
Old 10-23-2017, 09:52 PM
Registered

you have got to be shi**ing me. you come on here patting yourself on the back and blaming berk for your troubles and at the end give people your contact info ! A few lawsuits?you are seriously deranged. Looking for a fresh score?

Last edited by perky2196; 10-23-2017 at 09:55 PM.
Old 10-24-2017, 09:19 AM
Registered

Received 734 Likes on 329 Posts

Originally Posted by dereknkathy
. High quality never goes hand-in-hand with low intentions.
Ever read about Powerplay boats ? Similar story, similar results.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.