Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Pantera
Pantera Molds are for sale >

Pantera Molds are for sale

Notices

Pantera Molds are for sale

Old 10-15-2017, 08:38 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

We could argue this all day and I'm sure senior berk is sitting back lol reading it and I'm obviously not changing your minds. I'm just here posting facts and my opinions. Have nice day gentleman.
Old 10-15-2017, 08:57 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 1,126 Likes on 476 Posts

Originally Posted by Wboulton
what you think I'm like CNN posting fake news🤔, go ahead and try to buy the molds then , see if I'm lying.
So that means Berk must be lying. Right?
One of you must be posting "fake news".
Old 10-15-2017, 10:19 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 15 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by Wboulton
yes the same Charles Manson who sold you a trailer at cost and waited around all day on a holiday for you to come get it. Guess that's why he's not in business anymore....
You just 100% proved my point that you are directly connected to Pepe , Linda , or the Sister who's name I don't know . Your account is fake ! Jo told me when he ordered the trailer he made a couple hundred off it which didn't matter one way or another but what does matter is that was 9 years ago and theres no way you found that info in an old post . That would be older then your account . But that is the day I met all 3 of them for the first time and the trailer was the trap . Get this guy that just told us he's about to buy a new boat here by offering him a trailer cheap and lets beg him for a 10K deposit for the 28 stepped side boat that they let me and the wife climb in while we were there . I almost did but thank god I didn't because I would be in the same boat (poor choice of words) as all the other people they screwed . I later came to find out that they sold that same hull to 4 different people ...
So I talked to Berk when he posted the molds for sale , Just curious as to what he felt they were worth? He gave Pantera 150k to have a boat built but had about 225K after legal fees . He says he would be happy if he could get 200K for them . But then I find out Pepe is trying to sell the molds also so as usual its another shady clusterfuk about like everything else with Pantera and here you are causing all this $hit to be talked about !
Keep running your mouth and more will come out . Maybe you are Pepe not knowing when to just quit and walk away ! It's starting to look that way ..

Last edited by OCCJoe; 10-15-2017 at 10:23 AM.
Old 10-15-2017, 05:40 PM
Registered

Received 218 Likes on 113 Posts

Originally Posted by OCCJoe
So I talked to Berk when he posted the molds for sale , Just curious as to what he felt they were worth? He gave Pantera 150k to have a boat built but had about 225K after legal fees . He says he would be happy if he could get 200K for them . .
No dog in this fight and I hope Berk somehow becomes whole again,,I look back at all the times I ordered new boats(never a Pantera) and I never thought anything at all when they asked for a large down payment,but lucky for me I never had any issues,
with that been said I think Panteras and the molds are only worth something when the Nunez/Pepe family is involved because of the racing history and the heritage that goes along with the name Pantera,,

Just my opinion ,,and we all know what opinions are like,,,LOL
Old 10-15-2017, 09:35 PM
BUP
Banned

Received 41 Likes on 35 Posts

The problem really the molds and the name really is not worth much at all. One example - Velocity could not make any cash deal selling what they had for the past 4 years period. Zip and their name produce way more than Pantera ever did in boat sale volumes plus offered a CC boat line.

Pantera has made what in the past 10 years ---- 12 to 15 boats max if that ? IMO the molds are worth 10 K to 15K max per mold and that's it, The name possible 25 K max if that. I really do not think anyone is going to outright pay 200 K for this package. 3 molds and a name that has not produced much in the past 10 years, but a lot negativity in those years. Prob under 100 K would be a top dollar for all this. More like 75 to 80 K is all it wrote IMO.
Old 10-15-2017, 09:50 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 866 Likes on 325 Posts

Originally Posted by BUP
3 molds and a name that has not produced much in the past 10 years, but a lot negativity in those years. Prob under 100 K would be a top dollar for all this. More like 75 to 80 K is all it wrote IMO.
The 36 was a nice boat. Ran 90 with 525's, thats not bad. Only small problem is that it came out in 2005 and 2006 for the one with the steps (Right?)

Damn shame for Berk. Hopefully somebody will pick them up or add them to their lineup.
Old 10-15-2017, 10:08 PM
BUP
Banned

I should go back and state from MY post above - one, I am not saying anything here against Berk - I feel bad for the guy as well. 2nd - Velocity never had any negativity as business boat dealings thru out the many years plus they had a huge name in the offshore community areas as well.
Old 10-15-2017, 10:16 PM
BUP
Banned

Originally Posted by Keith Atlanta
The 36 was a nice boat. Ran 90 with 525's, thats not bad. Only small problem is that it came out in 2005 and 2006 for the one with the steps (Right?)

Damn shame for Berk. Hopefully somebody will pick them up or add them to their lineup.
I liked the 28 stepped bottom and the 36 as well.

I think from 2005 and up (to the stop of manu boats in 2013) they only made 4 or 5 - of the 36 model and prob for the 28 stepped bottom 5 or 6 of those. Maybe someone knows exactly instead of me guessing here. I do not think I am much off base with those numbers.
Old 10-16-2017, 02:37 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by OCCJoe
You just 100% proved my point that you are directly connected to Pepe , Linda , or the Sister who's name I don't know . Your account is fake ! Jo told me when he ordered the trailer he made a couple hundred off it which didn't matter one way or another but what does matter is that was 9 years ago and theres no way you found that info in an old post . That would be older then your account . But that is the day I met all 3 of them for the first time and the trailer was the trap . Get this guy that just told us he's about to buy a new boat here by offering him a trailer cheap and lets beg him for a 10K deposit for the 28 stepped side boat that they let me and the wife climb in while we were there . I almost did but thank god I didn't because I would be in the same boat (poor choice of words) as all the other people they screwed . I later came to find out that they sold that same hull to 4 different people ...
So I talked to Berk when he posted the molds for sale , Just curious as to what he felt they were worth? He gave Pantera 150k to have a boat built but had about 225K after legal fees . He says he would be happy if he could get 200K for them . But then I find out Pepe is trying to sell the molds also so as usual its another shady clusterfuk about like everything else with Pantera and here you are causing all this $hit to be talked about !
Keep running your mouth and more will come out . Maybe you are Pepe not knowing when to just quit and walk away ! It's starting to look that way ..
LOL Charles Manson aka gossip queen, relax. First, I have zero connection to Pepe other than talking to him and owning two Pantera's. Second, Putting your wife in a boat is sales 101, make someone want the product your selling. Third, I don't know were you get all this gossip, it's like I'm back in middle school again. Who says berk is telling the truth, they're 3 sides to every story you know...... Theirs way to many rumors on here. Berk should've took the boat and 50k in my opinion, but that my opinion, not his. Like someone else said, these molds are worth nothing without Pepe and Jo's names or another big name backing them.
Old 10-16-2017, 04:28 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Why doesn’t the OP weigh in here does he or does he not have the molds to sell or are they being auctioned off ? It’s simple

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.