Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Pantera
Sad for Pantera >

Sad for Pantera

Notices

Sad for Pantera

Old 12-07-2017, 12:45 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Looks like final bid was 8000 + 20% buyers premium. Bid was onsite... Who got the LOT?
Old 12-07-2017, 03:49 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by slpcamaross97
Looks like final bid was 8000 + 20% buyers premium. Bid was onsite... Who got the LOT?
WOW 8k for all 3 molds ,
Old 12-07-2017, 03:50 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by mikebrls
WOW 8k for all 3 molds ,
I heard that nothing was actually sold. Auction was stopped by a laywer... Hum.....
Old 12-09-2017, 12:55 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by slpcamaross97
I heard that nothing was actually sold. Auction was stopped by a laywer... Hum.....
Hey Everybody,
More misinformation and crazy rumors huh??
Well guess what?
I bought the Molds, even though there were several known title questions.
YUP, I PUT MY MONEY, $8,000. WERE MY MOUTH IS!! MORE THAN MOST OF THE CRITICS...
I PAID WHATEVER REQUESTED, GOT CONFIRMATION...and ready to pay balance immediately and finish this.
...and it was BERKS LAWYER that improperly stopped thiS and forced the auctioneer to credit me back-DESPITE THE SALE HAD NO CONDITIONS ATTACHED TO IT IN THE OFFERING. SOOOO REST ASSURED, NOW THESE MOLDS MAY REALLY BE TIED UP! AN AUCTION IS AN AUCTION!! SEEING THE LAWYER MONDAY, as soon as I pick up the nostalgia office pictures I bought at the auction.
THE REFUSAL TO SELL WAS NOT ANY ACTIONS OF PANTERA, PEPE ETC... MR BERK COULD HAVE FINALLY GOT SOME MONEY!! ... JUST LIKE HE COULD HAVE RECEIVED $40,000. ALMOST TWO YEARS AGO. IT'S HIS LAWYERS THAT DONT WANT MONEY...WHY?? ...POOR MR. BERK.

AND I DID IT TO KEEP THE LEGACY ALIVE... THERE WASN'T ONE BAD PANTERA, Y'ALL KNOW IT!!
AND TO DO THAT, ALL ARRANGEMENTS WOULD HAVE BEEN MADE FOR PEPE TO DO WHAT HE DOES BEST, BUILD THEM!
Old 12-09-2017, 03:06 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by BLACKJACK-C27
Hey Everybody,
Well guess what?
YUP, I PUT MY MONEY, $8,000. WERE MY MOUTH IS!! MORE THAN MOST OF THE CRITICS...
I PAID WHATEVER REQUESTED, GOT CONFIRMATION...and ready to pay balance immediately and finish this.
...and it was BERKS LAWYER that improperly stopped thiS and forced the auctioneer to credit me back-DESPITE THE SALE HAD NO CONDITIONS ATTACHED TO IT IN THE OFFERING. SOOOO REST ASSURED, NOW THESE MOLDS MAY REALLY BE TIED UP! AN AUCTION IS AN AUCTION!! SEEING THE LAWYER MONDAY, as soon as I pick up the nostalgia office pictures I bought at the auction.
THE REFUSAL TO SELL WAS NOT ANY ACTIONS OF PANTERA, PEPE ETC... MR BERK COULD HAVE FINALLY GOT SOME MONEY!! ... JUST LIKE HE COULD HAVE RECEIVED $40,000. ALMOST TWO YEARS AGO. IT'S HIS LAWYERS THAT DONT WANT MONEY...WHY?? ...POOR MR. BERK.

AND I DID IT TO KEEP THE LEGACY ALIVE... THERE WASN'T ONE BAD PANTERA, Y'ALL KNOW IT!!
AND TO DO THAT, ALL ARRANGEMENTS WOULD HAVE BEEN MADE FOR PEPE TO DO WHAT HE DOES BEST, BUILD THEM!

I had hope that Jo was going to take over some day and make things rite , well unfortunately he passed away , So hopefully the next builder of these wave crushers will be an Honest business person and keep the name alive in memory of Jo Racer " well thats what I called him " he tought me how to run the 28

mike
Old 12-09-2017, 03:15 PM
Registered

Received 103 Likes on 75 Posts

Originally Posted by BLACKJACK-C27
Hey Everybody,
Well guess what?

Reggie is back working on building fountains, Pepe back working on Panteras with some help?????

Sounds good to me cause in the perfect world someday I will have a 36.
Old 12-09-2017, 05:02 PM
Registered

Well, now the lawyers just have to wake up to reality...its over,
They gambled, they could have had more years ago...it seems like that Berk guy, and I don't know him, just wanted to extinguish Pantera instead of getting some money.
Not happening.....
Old 12-10-2017, 01:01 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Great day in the factory with Jo and also met Pepe and Linda in the office - all the way from the UK. Jo showed me the 24 moulds that made my boat - great stuff.

Really good that Pantera will rise again!
Attached Thumbnails Sad for Pantera-027_24a-2-.jpg  
Old 12-10-2017, 01:32 PM
bck
Charter Member#568
Charter Member

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts

Sounds like at best Berk would have only recovered 8k of his judgement (minus any seller fees), while you were basically just a shill bidder for Pepe to buy Pantera back for 8k and continue business as usual. Berks lawyer figured this out and said not happening.
Old 12-10-2017, 05:13 PM
Registered

Hello BCK,
Listen BCK, I'm not on these threads much because of all this BS. Where in the world do you come up with this crap...that's actually pretty darn close to defamation!
In all seriousness, why on earth didn't any one of you "trash talkers" buy it??? Or Bid??? I won it for $8,000. because that was IT That was the Price!
That was their Value!! Mr. Sugarman's Auction firm did a great job of advertising and promoting the Auction to the Sector of Businesses and Individuals who could be interested in the items. In fact, friends of mine, other manufactures, actually received Mailings on the event. You all been telling the world. Berk been talking to everyone. The Auction was on the Internet and the Auctioneer took his time between each bid to make sure the Internet people were done, before "calling" next amount. I was there, I know! Berk's lawyer was there too, he saw it was "fair and square". The look on his face after the Auction, clearly shown disgust and surprise and that unique look that "reality has set in". Sort of like when you are at Turning Stone and you just won a big roll, and you want to let it ride and your wife or gf wants you to take your chips and leave; but you play again and you lose it all - and - have that same look at each other and just go, saying nothing in the truck all the way home!
Berk didn't get more money earlier because him and his lawyer believed all of YOU - but where were y'all at high noon December 7th?? Bidding??? Noooooo. I was there at lawyers office about a year ago with Pepe for two reasons, one, he had no gas or parking money to go to Miami Beach and two, I KNEW that the offer that was made to Berk for $40,000. that day, from an investor who owned a boat yard to work, was 100% legitimate! Obviously, they turned it down and lawyer was told that was "all the money, no games", but he gambled that all of YOU were gonna buy 100's of boats from Berk or one of YOU was going to pay him $100,000. immediately. Didn't happen, sorry...

I resent being called a "shill" of Pepe's. A friend yes, and the molds would NOT be his!! It's a great boat, he IS a great boat builder. NO one, even on this trash talk forum can say anything bad about his quality, unlike most other manufactures. If YOU did your homework, you would even see I don't even own a Pantera. I was several time champ in a "Manta" 28', which I still own and have and use a one of maybe four 32' Cobra outboard open fisherman; hull like Saris Raceboat for those newbies, lol. My son has a Rabco 28', Lake X rigged originally for Randy and Parker.
The 28' mold was mine anyway. I bid and accepted the $8,000. for the 3, just to end it now; even though the 28' was mine from way way before Berk and fully documented. The lawyer will never take it away, he lied and misrepresented the facts to the Court and never sued me with the necessary due process, because he would not only lose, but be personally responsible for my fees and damages. This is FAR from over. By not selling at the advertised Auction they are in more trouble...watch!!
Do you think your trash talk is going to help Berk??
c'mon. You get entertainment and that poor man looses $$ because you convince lawyer of inflated value that was not there.
now apologize to me and go make some money so you can play in Lake Ontario next summer, it's fun.
Happy Holiday.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.