Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up

JO, THAT IS A SICK BOAT, CANT WAIT. DOMZ
Old 05-06-2004, 02:24 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Hey DOMZ:

I thought I was going crazy...It looks great. I really like the way the paint is on the deck..fabulous!

Hang in there bud...you're not far away from splashing..

Ron L.
Old 05-06-2004, 02:31 PM
Registered

Thumbs up

THATS THE FIRST TIME I SAW THE DECK, THAT DOES LOOK AWESOME. I CANT WAIT TO GET OUT THERE ON THE LAKE. THANKS ALOT , KEEP IN TOUCH. 518-376-4285
Old 05-06-2004, 05:43 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Hey Dom, What you see has not been water sanded or buffed or waxed ! Later, Pepe.
Old 05-06-2004, 07:18 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Any News Im gona have mine worn out
Old 05-07-2004, 08:09 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Hey JROMY:

No, I am not offended. I've waited to post until I have collected my thoughts in hoping to get people to understand this company.

I think it very important that people understand the boat, the facility and the people behind the company. The facility is 20,000 sq.ft., not 200,000. The boat is custom, therefore, there are no hulls lying around waiting for someone to come in and buy one. They are made to order. If someone wants one, then it gets built. The people behind the company are 4. A family business. Pepe and JO literally get in their boats during the manufacturing and do whatever is necessary to make them. Question: How many Founders and Presidents of Boat companies turn screws, test boats, run for parts, adjust cabling, etc...? In this case, if Pepe stubbed his finger or toe...what happens? Exactly my point. If JO gets sick or hurt...what is the result? This all effects business and the production of boats. I would be wrong if I didn't mention that for every good man there is a great woman, and with all that has happened to the guys last year, Linda is right there. Finally, if none of the above works, Barbie has no boats to deliver.

All this said....we live in an age of lightning fast information and technology inconceivable 30 years ago. People want their boats on schedule. They don't want to wait and become impatient. This may be true for other companies that use stockholders money to mass produce boats and to pay the president to appear at races for sponsorship or to promote their company.

These people can't do that because without them at the factory, no boats will be made.

I know, I talk too much. I realize people have issues. And I also know exactly how long I have waited. I thank you for your concern. Fortunately for me, I understand this Company and I understand the people. We all have problems and we all need to work things out. I've sure taken my share of ribbing from my friends, but in the end, they will be silent because they'll be holding onto their cajunes as we fly through the air and settle back into the water like a feather hitting a pillow.

We'll be blasting on LIS soon!!!

Ron Lombard

Last edited by Full Throttle 525; 05-07-2004 at 11:21 AM.
Old 05-07-2004, 10:39 AM
Registered

Received 12 Likes on 9 Posts

Ron,

I couldn't agree w/ you more & commend you for taking a stand for what you truly believe in regardless of the ribbing one might get. You hit the nail on the head & I couldn't have said it better myself. There are so many that are so quick to criticize yet they never take the time to walk in ours or Panteras shoes. They can't understand the relationship the customer & the Nunez family have w/ one another. They have no clue how they put their heart into every boat they build not to mention the extras Pantera throws in at their own expense. I believe we get what we pay for! You can a get a decent steak @ Outback fairly quickly but if you want to enjoy a quality piece of meat you'll go to Palms or Ruth Chris. It not only takes a little longer it costs more too but there is no comparison.

Sincerely,

A very proud & satisfied soon to take delivery Pantera Owner.

Michael
Old 05-07-2004, 10:51 AM
Registered

Thumbs up

I cant agree more, best boats. WORTH THE WAIT. DOMZ
Old 05-08-2004, 06:16 AM
Member #154
Platinum Member

Received 865 Likes on 318 Posts

FT 525...I saw your boat over 2 months ago, all it needed was the bolsters, drive, hydraulic steering, some minor interior cabin work. Seems kinda slow to me.

Quick Reply: Hey Full Throttle 525

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.