Hey Full Throttle 525 >

Hey Full Throttle 525

Notices

Hey Full Throttle 525

Old 05-08-2004, 07:40 AM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Pantera has alot of business right now.
Because they build an excellent product and stand behind it. I think everyone agrees with that.
For the guys watching the production on one or two particular boats, there is a larger picture and other boats are being built.
These boats are a large investment and there is pressure on all parties. The new owners are dying to get their boats and
the Nunez family is working very hard to meet their commitments.
I realize those questions come parties probably interested in owning a Pantera themselves. Guys, these boats are worth the wait.
Pantera will not cut corners to rush a boat when they are very busy.
I'm also patiently waiting on a repower.
I also know that when it get it the boat will be done right!
Greg

Last edited by Out There; 05-08-2004 at 10:38 AM.
Old 05-08-2004, 02:13 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Guys I hear what you are saying, and I think this in a very informative thread for anyone thinking about buying a Pantera. It sounds like you were well aware of the time it takes to get one of these boats, and were willing to accept the long delivery for what we all know is one of the best products on the market.

For me, this thread has certainly made up my mind not to buy a Pantera new. Perhaps I am impatient, but I honestly don't have the money or time to wait for one of these boats ( I can't imagine having boat paments, insurance payments, slip/rack storage payments for multiple seasons without a boat to actually drive!) Perhaps I am also anti-social, because I am not looking to join the Nunez family or for that matter, have them join mine! They have been very pleasant to me in posts on this website, and I would love to meet them and have a cold beer, but if I'm buying a boat, that is all I want- a BOAT - Not a long term relationship with a boat builder!

I look forward to seeing FT 525's boat here in the next week or so and am sure I will be impressed! In the mean time, I will be perusing the classifieds under the USED section!
Old 05-09-2004, 11:22 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

buy too olds then.
Old 05-09-2004, 03:57 PM
Banned
Gold Member

Then buy a Bayliner!!!!!!!!!!
Old 05-09-2004, 04:11 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

No Boat?
Old 05-09-2004, 04:12 PM
Member #154
Platinum Member

Received 865 Likes on 318 Posts

Originally posted by Pantera24-650HP
He ain't knocking the product, just the run-around.
Old 05-09-2004, 08:20 PM
Registered

Originally posted by Pantera24-650HP
Interesting thought... Perhaps I am a bit naive, but does it take a lot longer to bolt an outdrive on a Pantera than a Bayliner?

Last edited by JROMY; 05-09-2004 at 08:50 PM.
Old 05-09-2004, 08:31 PM
Registered

Originally posted by Von Bongo
buy too olds then.
There have been a bunch of gorgeous boats on the market recently. Hopefully I get some decent offers and can sell my boat soon, so I can seriously look at what is out there!
Old 05-09-2004, 09:18 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

I looked at a new one around the same time 525 bought his and found a used one, I was told 8 weeks a year later ron doesnt have his It makes me wonder today if I had bought new would I have a boat yet ?I know I will come under fire for this. But I want to upgrede In the future and would I wait ?
Old 05-10-2004, 08:04 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Dear Mr. Jromy: I do not have a clue who you are, you probably know who I am. As for the Nunez's family goes, I have been married to my wife for 35 years, I have had a son and a daughter for over 30 years, so I am definetely NOT looking for a family !!! I think you are getting a litle personal here and I will ask you not to mess w/ my family PLEASE.
Maybe you meant the Pantera fam. and that is your perogative. If you buy used that is great, we will asist in any way we can, as you can ask Mr Bstubb whe he bought used we still got him a new trailer at cost! Even thou we never made penny one from his boat deal!!!
I am sorry but that is the way we are, Some people appreciate it and some don't!!!
Yes, we have taken longer than we should have, but things are turning around and we are busier than ever,
If you ever decide to buy used, we would love to have you as a Pantera owner so that you may experience first hand that we are a people friendly business, not putting a show to suck you in.

Later, Pepe.

Quick Reply: Hey Full Throttle 525

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.