Domz's debut as a Poker runner! >

Domz's debut as a Poker runner!

Notices

Domz's debut as a Poker runner!

Old 10-11-2004, 09:14 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Domz's debut as a Poker runner!

I just heard thru the grape vine, you ran real good on Lake George on Sunday!!! Congrats on your debut, I heard you ran it like you stole it!!! Later, Pepe.
Old 10-11-2004, 05:47 PM
Sonny Bonacio

Thumbs up Re: Domz's debut as a Poker runner!

pepe,
There was 25-30 boats, there was no V-bottom that could touch us and we had a full tank with 6 people. Dom drove for 1/2 and I drove the other half, boat ran AWSOME!!!!! I am sure the pictures will be hitting the site next day or so. We got lots of compliments on the rigging and graphics. Also met your next client...Morgan. He said your laying up his hull now, we couldn't get him out of the boat, seams like a nice kid. Get mine done for Key west will ya! Thanks
SB

Old 10-11-2004, 05:53 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Domz's debut as a Poker runner!

I got my picture take w/the boat more times yesterday than i got my picture taken in my whole life. The boat was a big hit at all the stops. THANKS PANTERA. DOMZ
Old 10-17-2004, 08:59 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I organized the run last week. Your new Pantera was the hit of the day. I could not take my eyes off that boat. I have several pics of you guys. I was running 76 mph with Byrons Profile and you guys walked right by us.

As you guys know, Im a die hard Cigarette Guy, But that boat of yours definitly immpressed the hell out of me with the way it performed and the way it sat in the water and its overall looks. Good luck and did you mention something about Key West??

We have about 25 -30 of us from our group heading down and 3 boats in on the Poker Run. Any chance you guys are running that baby down there ??

Bob
Old 10-17-2004, 06:45 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey, thank you very much. We had a great time and plan on doing it again next year. As for Key West, Sonny's got a Pantera just about done. Its in Miami at the factory almost complete. We hope to take deleivery in time for Key WEST. I will keep you posted. Thanks again for the great comments about the boat. It really is a pleasure driving the boat. DOMZ