Notices

Connecticut Runs

Old 08-02-2007, 07:14 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Pat McPherson
Hi Peter,
We met at the CT River run last year and a few time at the I-95 ramp, right?
You've got the 28' with a 600cube moster in it, right?
Yes, please do join us.
Oh boy, that makes 3 Panteras...
Make it 4 Panteras Pat , I'm in for the day but will have to run back Sunday night because I have plans on Monday morning. I am sure I can get Trevor to come over with his 26 Sonic and make the run with us.
We always put in at Milford with Ron but might consider the river if the ramp is good with good parking.
Old 08-02-2007, 10:04 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by talon25
Make it 4 Panteras Pat , I'm in for the day but will have to run back Sunday night because I have plans on Monday morning. I am sure I can get Trevor to come over with his 26 Sonic and make the run with us.
We always put in at Milford with Ron but might consider the river if the ramp is good with good parking.
That is Great!
The CT River ramp under the I-95 bridge is about as good as they get. We can meet you there 10-10:30am.
Running from Milford to Block and back to Milford would be 150-160 miles.
Old Saybrook to Block and back is 80-90 miles and IMO plenty of boating for one day.
Ron mentioned to me that you guys may go over to Sag on Saturday. Sag is 25-30 miles from Old Saybrook.
I think we should work on Ron to trailer up to Old Saybrook as well...
Old 08-03-2007, 12:49 PM
Registered

Pat - last time I talked to Ron, we were planning on heading to Sag on Saturday, and then running across to meet up with you guys on Sunday. I'm actually waiting to see if he returns from his trip to Brazil...for some reason I could see him deciding to just stay right over there...
Old 08-03-2007, 07:35 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Originally Posted by JROMY
Pat - last time I talked to Ron, we were planning on heading to Sag on Saturday, and then running across to meet up with you guys on Sunday. I'm actually waiting to see if he returns from his trip to Brazil...for some reason I could see him deciding to just stay right over there...
Hi JROMY,
I talk with T-Mone this afternoon. He's looking forward to the run to Block...
Will you have a crew on your PowerPlay or are you riding with Ron?
Remember, Monday is also a big day at the Pavilion in Old Lyme too. The Pavilion is a beach bar 4-5 miles east of the CT river so it's right on the way back from Block. They always have a great band and lots of beautiful sights to see on Mondays...
Jromy, I'm not sure how set you guys are on going to Sag? There are some real nice spots here in the CT River too. Come on over here for Saturday. If you're interested, I can make some suggestions as to where to stay over...

Last edited by Pat McPherson; 08-04-2007 at 09:43 AM. Reason: added to post
Old 08-04-2007, 09:43 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Hey... just because I'm in Brazil...doesn't mean I won't be back until at least next Saturday

I'll be there. Not sure on the trailering though. I really would like to hang at Sag on night...then meet you guys on the way across.

Need a GPS point though.

Got to go..see a few thongs that just caught my eye
Old 08-06-2007, 06:22 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Originally Posted by Full Throttle 525
Hey... just because I'm in Brazil...doesn't mean I won't be back until at least next Saturday

I'll be there. Not sure on the trailering though. I really would like to hang at Sag on night...then meet you guys on the way across.

Need a GPS point though.

Got to go..see a few thongs that just caught my eye
Hi Ron,
It sounds like you are enjoying the scenery...
I met up Pete, in his all white 28' beauty. He is assembling a crew and will be ready.
We were also talking that you and Jromy may want to consider the CT River for you destination on Saturday. Just a thought; we've got a few nice spots for an overnight...
Old 08-06-2007, 07:59 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Pat McPherson
Hi JROMY,
I talk with T-Mone this afternoon. He's looking forward to the run to Block...
Will you have a crew on your PowerPlay or are you riding with Ron?
Jromy, I'm not sure how set you guys are on going to Sag? There are some real nice spots here in the CT River too. Come on over here for Saturday. If you're interested, I can make some suggestions as to where to stay over...
Pat - I'm riding with Ron for the weekend and the Powerplay is staying on the trailer. I'll talk to Ron, but I think we're pretty set on Sag. We'll keep you posted!
Old 08-08-2007, 10:07 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Jromy and I were talking about trailering the boat to the CT river on Saturday so we can haul it out on Monday with you guys. I'm making plans on docking at the Sag Harbor Yacht Club Saturday and then hooking up with you guys on Sunday. Will let you know what really develops as we get closer.
Old 08-08-2007, 11:56 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Originally Posted by Full Throttle 525
Jromy and I were talking about trailering the boat to the CT river on Saturday so we can haul it out on Monday with you guys.
That sounds like a great plan.

Our plan during the return trip from Block, is to stop at the Pavilion in Old Lyme for Monday afternoon.
The Pavilion is a beach bar 2-3 miles from the mouth of the CT River and 4-5 miles from the boat launch under I-95.
Old 08-13-2007, 09:56 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Hey Pat:

We're getting close. Jromy and I will put FT in at the Connecticut river on Saturday. Do I get off 95 as if I were going to Ocean Performance? Then pass OP? Where then?

I was planning on leaving Sag in the a.m. on Sunday. What time are you guys leaving? Do you pass to the south of gull Island or South of Fishers on the way out? If it's south of Gull, that's only 13 miles from the main entrance to Sag. From their to Block is another 27. Let me know,

Thanks,

Ron

Quick Reply: Connecticut Runs

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.