Connecticut Runs

Old 08-15-2007, 12:53 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Full Throttle 525
Pat:

It all depends on Friday night

Ron
I have no idea what could possibly happen Friday night that could delay the next day's boating.... I will have to keep a close eye on you, so there aren't any problems with getting on the water....
Old 08-16-2007, 08:47 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'd be there in a heartbeat but unfortunately can't make it this time!!!
Old 08-16-2007, 09:13 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by JROMY
I have no idea what could possibly happen Friday night that could delay the next day's boating.... I will have to keep a close eye on you, so there aren't any problems with getting on the water....
Come now, Anthony told me that you guys are professionals...
Old 08-16-2007, 02:56 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

I'm the Seasoned Professional, Jromy is working his way there.

He's working on the Motto: You know you're really wasted, when you go to brush something off your shoulder and it's the floor!!
Old 08-16-2007, 05:34 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Originally Posted by Full Throttle 525
I'm the Seasoned Professional, Jromy is working his way there.

He's working on the Motto: You know you're really wasted, when you go to brush something off your shoulder and it's the floor!!
Well I've been working my way there for many years too I suppose...
Let's just say that this coming weekend is a marathon not a sprint...
My goal for Sunday night is to still be standing when the band starts playing at the Yellow Kittin...
Old 08-17-2007, 07:41 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

I'm sitting here at work trying to find some motivation to clear my desk of all the crap my two junior engineers need checked...

I'd rather be changing the 8 qts of Mobil 1 15-50 in my boat...

Sunday will come and we'll be on our way to Block...

For the Boats that are spending the night, I'm suggesting Champlain's. We'll get a count when we get there and hopefully raft together.
For the boats that are running out for the day, and do plan to explore the island, I suggests rafting the boats together on a hook in the great salt pond.
We can ferry you in and the launch can get you back out or you can take the launch both ways. The launch is like $2 per person and there are two running from 7am to 1am. There are probably docks to tie too for the day, but then you will pay...

I'm liking the forecast...
http://www.weather.com/outlook/recre...ayForecast&y=9

Last edited by Pat McPherson; 08-17-2007 at 10:43 AM.
Old 08-18-2007, 07:33 PM
Registered

Received 18 Likes on 11 Posts

So is everyone ready for tomorrow!!?? The weather is supposed to be great and the seas calm compared to today. My buddy with a 42 Fountain is going to run as well. Dr. Steve was going to join in also with his Skater but he cant make it. BlocK is very, very packed I hear and plus today alot of boats took cover there because it was really windy and the Sound was 6 to 8's with 10's mid afternoon. Its supposed to be calm tomorrow though. Anyone hear if Ron went across or not?? I'd say the water was a little big for the Pantera. So whats the final count on boats?? Still leaving at 10 10:30??

Dan

Last edited by OL40SVX; 08-19-2007 at 05:57 AM.
Old 08-18-2007, 09:06 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Originally Posted by fountain40icbm
So is everyone ready for tomorrow!!?? The weather is supposed to be great and the seas calm compared to today. My buddy with a 42 Fountain is going to run as well. Dr. Steve was going to join in also with his Skater but he cant make it. BlocK is very, very packed I hear and plus today alot of boats took cover there by it was really windy and the Sound was 6 to 8's with 10's mid afternoon. Its supposed to be calm tomorrow though. Anyone hear if Ron went across or not?? I'd say the water was a little big for the Pantera. So whats the final count on boats?? Still leaving at 10 10:30??

Dan
We're ready...
I talked to Ron and he and Jeromy made it to Sag just fine.
I'm planning to stop just past the Race of a little brake and enjoy the open water.
Ron will likely meet us there...
We will be some where between 8-11 boats total with 4-5 staying over. I guess the return trip on Monday might just be in the rain...
Old 08-18-2007, 09:15 PM
Registered

Received 18 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by Pat McPherson
We're ready...
I talked to Ron and he and Jeromy made it to Sag just fine.
I'm planning to stop just past the Race of a little brake and enjoy the open water.
Ron will likely meet us there...
We will be some where between 8-11 boats total with 4-5 staying over. I guess the return trip on Monday might just be in the rain...
I wonder when they left to go over because it was real big nasty waster out there today. Morgan said another Fountain he knows is joining us as well!! Should be a great day!!!

Dan
Old 08-18-2007, 09:20 PM
Registered

Pat ,

Trevor and I are meeting on the highway at 7 am and heading your way with the Sonic and Pantera. Also a few guy's from Havastraw with a 10 meter are also heading over.
Should be a great day.
Morgan

Quick Reply: Connecticut Runs

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.