Notices

Royal Purple poker run

Old 06-14-2007, 06:59 AM
skater brother
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Great looking forward to a worm bucket with you did you get a spot on the dock?
Old 06-14-2007, 07:04 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by pbam22
Great looking forward to a worm bucket with you did you get a spot on the dock?
Nah, we're not going to run the PR since I'm having to work half a day. We're just going to make some of the stops and see some sights. Probably anchoe out front and try to catch a ferry ride in. Well, maybe that's not such a good idea!!!
Old 06-14-2007, 07:59 AM
Registered

hey Croozin thanks for giving me a hand pushing off the sand bar Sunday... (i am pretty sure that was you,If not one of your crew men)I had one moter stuck in drive cable came undone. See you Saturday.
Old 06-14-2007, 08:04 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by bajanate
hey Croozin thanks for giving me a hand pushing off the sand bar Sunday... (i am pretty sure that was you,If not one of your crew men)I had one moter stuck in drive cable came undone. See you Saturday.
Damn, I didn't know that was you Nate! I was actually sitting on the swim platform of my boat. That was ShoTime that pushed you out. I was sweating out a bad drunk from Saturday night. Brain was moving a little slow. Now I know the boat I'll be watching for ya Saturday.

Saw Team Tickfaw Sunday too but didn't recognize him since he painted his boat black from the rail down. I gotta quit drinking so much on Saturday night. Well, on second thought, nah!
Old 06-14-2007, 08:11 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Croozin2
Damn, I didn't know that was you Nate! I was actually sitting on the swim platform of my boat. That was ShoTime that pushed you out. I was sweating out a bad drunk from Saturday night. Brain was moving a little slow. Now I know the boat I'll be watching for ya Saturday.

Saw Team Tickfaw Sunday too but didn't recognize him since he painted his boat black from the rail down. I gotta quit drinking so much on Saturday night. Well, on second thought, nah!
O Ok.....I know how you were feeling. your boat looked really good.
Old 06-14-2007, 08:38 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by team Tickfaw
Did the firemans run and was great until the BOTTOM fell out of the sky that afternoon. We were coming across lake and it got interesting. Good run though with no problems. We are going to HOOTERS around 6:00 I belive to meet Teddy and Kim. As some of you know now the FARFROMPUKEN boat is now black from rubrail down. Still have alot to do though. Diffinatly different. Croozin seen you out this weekend and the boat looks great. Will be parking at the dock for royal purple. Hope they park us by age of boat, don't want to look to bad beside all these new boats.
That storm sucked. Tried to ride it out at Tin Lizzies but had to get back across the lake eventually. We finally left about 7:30 and ran back to Blind River in the rain. That was about the time I realized I never put any clear glasses or goggles in the boat. Maui Jim's don't work too great in the dark.
Old 06-14-2007, 01:34 PM
Registered

Ain't that the truth. I keep 2 pairs of clear wrap around safety glasses in boat for those times but it was like getting hit with a fire hose with those quartering seas. Thinking i may put a motorcycle helment in the boat now. Stayed at tin lizzies till it closed. We are fixing to leave for the river in a few and go to the captains party at hooters tonight. Man this is going to be a long weekend.My liver is going to hate me.Friday nite doing Tin lizzies as always. We are going to have a cake for Lea's birthday that nite and get her in the "chicken" dance.
Ya'll be careful out there and see you all on the river.
Old 06-14-2007, 02:39 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

We got lucky, were running with the waves instead of quartering them. Already have a clear pair of safety glasses and some clear guard dogs to go in the boat. Of course now that I'm prepared it won't rain for 6 months.
Old 06-15-2007, 07:52 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by jmeng
That storm sucked. Tried to ride it out at Tin Lizzies but had to get back across the lake eventually. We finally left about 7:30 and ran back to Blind River in the rain. That was about the time I realized I never put any clear glasses or goggles in the boat. Maui Jim's don't work too great in the dark.
Dude, the helmet idea is the bomb. Stalkin keeps one in his Tiger as well as a couple other friends of mine. We were crossing Maurepas in a friend of mine's Allison last year and I was driving. Started to rain so he reached and handed me his helmet. Wind wasn't blowing so the lake was still relatively smooth. Made it from Prop Stop to Sun Buns in record time (102mph ) in the rain. Got to get one to keep in my boat.
Old 06-15-2007, 08:04 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Croozin2
Dude, the helmet idea is the bomb. Stalkin keeps one in his Tiger as well as a couple other friends of mine. We were crossing Maurepas in a friend of mine's Allison last year and I was driving. Started to rain so he reached and handed me his helmet. Wind wasn't blowing so the lake was still relatively smooth. Made it from Prop Stop to Sun Buns in record time (102mph ) in the rain. Got to get one to keep in my boat.
O yeah helmets work real well! I alway keep one in my boat.

Quick Reply: Royal Purple poker run

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.