Boyne Thunder Poker Run Roll Call!

Notices

Boyne Thunder Poker Run Roll Call!

Old 07-30-2007, 07:43 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Escape Velocity
Tracy,

Just looked at the July 25th edition of the weekly "The Citizen-Journal" newspaper published in Boyne City. The front page has an aerial shot of the start of Boyne Thunder. However, inside on page 7 is an article written by the reporter we spoke with, featuring a large photo of your boat with you and me talking on the dock. I'll call the paper Monday to see if I can get a color reprint for you.

Randy
Thanx Dude, look 4ward 2 it!!
Old 08-09-2007, 10:24 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Wrink,

The editor of the paper was very gracious about helping me get the picture. She actually emailed me the jpeg file with the understanding and commitment that we will not post the picture. So, PM me with your email address, or I'd be happy to make you a print and hand it to you boat to boat one of these weekends.
Old 08-10-2007, 01:27 PM

Originally Posted by Escape Velocity
Wrink,

The editor of the paper was very gracious about helping me get the picture. She actually emailed me the jpeg file with the understanding and commitment that we will not post the picture. So, PM me with your email address, or I'd be happy to make you a print and hand it to you boat to boat one of these weekends.
Randy, I'm sure for such a nice picture like that, I'm sure Tracy would be willing to fill that No Tech up with gas, beer and girls and let you have it for the weekend!
Old 08-10-2007, 02:07 PM
Registered

OF COURSE he would JB!!!! He lent it to me last weekend so it's only fair he does that for Randy!
Old 09-14-2007, 09:52 AM
Registered

Received 17 Likes on 13 Posts

I know it has been a while but did anyone ever get any pics to post. I was also thinking that Dean was going to do something with all the pics he got from the heli. Anybody got any good shots??? MIKE
Old 10-16-2007, 01:47 PM
Registered

Mike-
in the general thread area there's a thread with a TON of pics from boyne thunder. as far as dean's concerned...i thought he was gonna do something with the pics he had as well. he either forgot, or is just still to busy. someone should give him a reminder. also, we just had a boyne thunder meeting yesterday and the 2008 boyne thunder should be the best yet!!! got lots of good things on the table for next year. i'm already excited for it. let me know if you can't find the other thread...i'll dig it up and PM you.
BILL
Old 10-16-2007, 01:52 PM
Registered

do you have the date, and do you want us as a card boat, this time we will bring a longer anchor
Old 10-16-2007, 08:50 PM
Registered

LOL! make sure you got 2 anchors with plenty of line!!! I don't have a date as of yet but i'll be sure to keep everyone up to date with the "need to know" stuff.
Old 10-19-2007, 09:13 PM

Hi Donna, you can do Harbor Springs again if you would like. Your anchors were long enough, but your rode was just to short. LOL The date will be 18th and 19th July 2008
Old 11-01-2007, 08:04 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Ms PatriYacht
do you have the date, and do you want us as a card boat, this time we will bring a longer anchor
Donna, no boat rats aloud at the poker run!!!!!!!!!!

Quick Reply: Boyne Thunder Poker Run Roll Call!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.