Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   Poker Runs and Boating Events (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/poker-runs-boating-events-19/)
-   -   Royal Purple poker run 2007 (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/poker-runs-boating-events/176233-royal-purple-poker-run-2007-a.html)

team Tickfaw 01-07-2008 08:58 PM

Hey croozin, hope you survived new years ok. Man I was beat. Both weekends keeping the little bar open to 4 or so was catchin up to me. I had to leave out to the rig the next nightafter seeing you. It was rough. Laying out with Hackley is an experience. Will take you up on coming by to see you, If I can remember exactlywhich house. Come by lizzies when I get home,we'll have a few. GAUX TIGERS
Later

team Tickfaw 01-07-2008 09:27 PM

strip poker, did you mean you could not find ANY royal purple pics on there? I just went to the site and found about 10 pages.

Croozin2 01-08-2008 06:59 AM

Originally Posted by team Tickfaw (Post 2397322)
Hey croozin, hope you survived new years ok. Man I was beat. Both weekends keeping the little bar open to 4 or so was catchin up to me. I had to leave out to the rig the next nightafter seeing you. It was rough. Laying out with Hackley is an experience. Will take you up on coming by to see you, If I can remember exactlywhich house. Come by lizzies when I get home,we'll have a few. GAUX TIGERS
Later

I was a little slow New Years Day but other than that, all was well. Sounds good on Tin Lizzie's. Give me an email when you're in town and we'll have a couple cool ones!

P.S. How bout dem Tigahs!!!

team Tickfaw 01-08-2008 09:28 AM

I come in on the 16th so I'll be at lizzies on the 18th. I don't miss a Friday when I'm home. See you then. "HOW 'BOUT THEM TIGERS"??????

Croozin2 01-08-2008 09:33 AM

Originally Posted by team Tickfaw (Post 2397801)
I come in on the 16th so I'll be at lizzies on the 18th. I don't miss a Friday when I'm home. See you then. "HOW 'BOUT THEM TIGERS"??????

Yep, I'm a little "under the weather" at the shop today!:D Was in the quarter Sunday evening/night and then up past midnight watching everything last night. Very little sleep the past few days. But, hey, a National Championship makes everything all better!!!:evilb:

I'll see about getting up to TL's on the 18th.

team Tickfaw 01-08-2008 07:45 PM

Amen brother, amen. See you then.
Later

38Lightning 01-20-2008 03:33 PM

Prop Stop is fun for the last stop.

debiloux 02-12-2008 09:36 AM

Originally Posted by 26 REDLINE (Post 2385349)
Does anyone know how long the pictures of the Royal Purple poker run that has been since June will come out???

Also they had a heli takinking pics and I'm in some of them, haven't been able to find since June any Ideas???

New Boat...March

PropStop opens Easter Weekend

Tickfaw 200...May

Busy Summer can't wait

Check out pictures for boating events in the New Orleans area at www.pbase.com/dadiloux . Some sites are password protected.

Croozin2 02-12-2008 09:52 AM

Debiloux, do you Judy Darby? She shot a bunch of pictures for Hot Boat at the Krewe of Wrecks boat parade on Tickfaw. When I tried to go to her website to view the pics it says her domain name is expired. Just wondering if you knew anything.

team Tickfaw 02-29-2008 07:23 PM

ATTENTION..........Sun Buns will open for the year on Saturday march 8th with free food coon ass style. I think they are going to cook again on sunday also. Hope you all get a belly ache cause I can't be there