Notices

SUN BUNS Manchac La.

Old 03-11-2009, 03:24 PM
Are We There Yet?
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by mba1620
Kenny,

Sun Buns sounds great. I am coming in with a crew from TOPPS Lake Conroe for the 200. We are planning on Fun Running that Friday so tell Damon to be open that day and I will make sure to bring em all.

Tell Lea and everyone I said hello. I cant wait for a weekend at Sun Buns capped off with a night at Lizzies.
Wow...sounds like a good day in South Louisiana...Kamron sorry I left so early Marid Gras, James wanted to get the boat home because of the rain! Still waiting on that Tin Lizzy dance..
Old 03-11-2009, 07:09 PM
Registered

Stalkin, I thought that was him. Hell I seen him at Lizzies that night throught the bar window but never got to talk to him. Then next day was not sure I seen him. I know sad is'nt it?
Hope to see y'all soon. I do remember the rain, next day back of boat looked like I was hauling around a bunch of hunting dogs!!
Also for those interested Damon said he IS going to be open Friday day before the 200 for any of the shakedown runs or just to hang out.
Hope to see y'all soon. We will be out celebrating our silver anniversary this weekend. Let the games begin, come on out and play.
Old 03-17-2009, 05:20 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Stalkin
Wow...sounds like a good day in South Louisiana...Kamron sorry I left so early Marid Gras, James wanted to get the boat home because of the rain! Still waiting on that Tin Lizzy dance..
It's alright. I knew something must have come up rather quickly. I promise you that dance on the 200 if not before. Might try to come in sometime in April.

Tell James and the rest of the crew to take off Friday before the 200 so we can all make a run.
Old 03-17-2009, 05:42 PM
Registered

Sorry about not getting up wih you Kamron, I was alittle incapacitated at the time. Scott was killing me at the bar.
Hope to see you soon.
Later.
Old 03-17-2009, 06:12 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by team Tickfaw
Sorry about not getting up wih you Kamron, I was alittle incapacitated at the time. Scott was killing me at the bar.
Hope to see you soon.
Later.
Not a problem. I know how it gets in there. Scott does his best, but he just makes it to easy for us to get drunk.

I will see you guys soon. Keep the Tickfaw alive while I am gone. You never know I might be back one day.
Old 03-17-2009, 08:30 PM
Registered

Will be looking forward to it.
Old 03-20-2009, 09:51 AM
Are We There Yet?
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by mba1620
It's alright. I knew something must have come up rather quickly. I promise you that dance on the 200 if not before. Might try to come in sometime in April.

Tell James and the rest of the crew to take off Friday before the 200 so we can all make a run.
Will do...seems like every time we try this it rains!?.. Can you keep the rain away?
Old 03-20-2009, 03:39 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Stalkin
Will do...seems like every time we try this it rains!?.. Can you keep the rain away?
I think lately its been the opposite. I think I have been bringing it with me.

Not this year though. Clear skies and smooth water
Old 03-21-2009, 08:50 AM
Registered

Whats the compass course when i leave madisonville to the
mouth of the pass going manchac? first time running that way
also when coming out the mouth of the river in madisonville which side of the piling do you hang left or right? Thanks
Old 03-22-2009, 10:12 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Originally Posted by Harleyman
Whats the compass course when i leave madisonville to the
mouth of the pass going manchac? first time running that way
also when coming out the mouth of the river in madisonville which side of the piling do you hang left or right? Thanks
When leaving Madisonville (exiting the mouth of the Tchefuncta) you want to turn right (west) and keep the bouy's on your left. You will run parallel to the bank for a bit and then while following the bouy's you will eventually turn left (south) It's like a backwards "L" pattern. GPS heading from that location to the mouth of Pass Manchac is 30 17.668 and 90 18.235 Compass heading approximately 240 degrees. There will be electrical structures (power lines) that run the length of the west edge of Lake Pontchatrain, from a distance if you just aim for the two tallest ones it will lead you to the mouth of Pass Manchac. Hope this helps. Ray

Quick Reply: SUN BUNS Manchac La.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.