Old 08-21-2010, 10:40 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by got twins ?
Pete,

I can offer a tour ..... lol ...

Jeff
Can I run point this time??? Can I !!! Can I !!! I was shown by the best!!!!
Old 08-21-2010, 07:26 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by upstate31sonic
Can I run point this time??? Can I !!! Can I !!! I was shown by the best!!!!
absolutlely!!!!! how are you guys doing?

Jeff
Old 08-22-2010, 05:07 PM
Team Dysfunctional
Charter Member

Originally Posted by SHARKEY-IMAGES
I would like to see Columbus Day weekend reserved for the Mahopac Marine Hudson Fall Run should they have it....

Tom, Would you please talk with charles in regards to this quote. Everyone is asking me if you are planing a run or not.

and if you do, please head north. Its not as RoUgH
Old 08-22-2010, 05:54 PM
OSO Content Provider
Commercial Member

Received 49 Likes on 23 Posts

Originally Posted by Hot Boat
Tom, Would you please talk with charles in regards to this quote. Everyone is asking me if you are planing a run or not.

and if you do, please head north. Its not as RoUgH
The last 4 words in my quote were, "should they have it".

Another words, nothing is planned as of yet, but if they decide or people decide they want to meet up for a Fall Run on the Hudson, I would like to see that weekend kept for it.

Digital Photography & Video one BYTE at a time !
Old 08-22-2010, 07:51 PM
Registered

Received 112 Likes on 44 Posts

Pete,

count me in too .... I can offer a tour ..... lol ...

Jeff

That would be "Nolan count me in!". Nolan is the one that brought up this deal, I'm just trying to help see that it happens.

Far as the tour, I have a hard time just staying on plane during the tours, you'll need to step the pace up more than a little to keep this crew happy.

We'll count you in! Just get some practice pushing those sticks up a bit. I'm thinking if yours are pinned that should be a decent cruise for the Biotch.
Old 08-22-2010, 09:13 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by RaggedEdge
That would be "Nolan count me in!". Nolan is the one that brought up this deal, I'm just trying to help see that it happens.

Far as the tour, I have a hard time just staying on plane during the tours, you'll need to step the pace up more than a little to keep this crew happy.

We'll count you in! Just get some practice pushing those sticks up a bit. I'm thinking if yours are pinned that should be a decent cruise for the Biotch.
Wow !!!!

I will "pin it"....... but you must follow ....... and I know you ain't got the stones for that !!!!

Just remember if I can "go" you can make it ..... maybe ....

Besides I don't need a mile to get up on plane like my fellow Black Biotch. I can pull you out of the hole like a freight train !!!! I end up waiting for you ..... then after a approx. mile + I'll let you blast by me .....

Jeff

Last edited by got twins ?; 08-22-2010 at 09:18 PM.
Old 08-23-2010, 02:16 PM
Registered

Wow !!!!

I will "pin it"....... but you must follow ....... and I know you ain't got the stones for that !!!!

Just remember if I can "go" you can make it ..... maybe ....

Besides I don't need a mile to get up on plane like my fellow Black Biotch. I can pull you out of the hole like a freight train !!!! I end up waiting for you ..... then after a approx. mile + I'll let you blast by me .....

Jeff
Wow, You huys are rough.........I'm not sure I'm ready for this, I better wear a catchers mask??
Old 08-24-2010, 10:53 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by nitrousnolan

Wow, You huys are rough.........I'm not sure I'm ready for this, I better wear a catchers mask??
It's all in good fun ..... Ragged and I go way back .....

By the way Ragged ..... If I pinned it with "Got Staggered Twins?" you might want to call your big brother "Holy Cow" ...... you are going to need more then props ......

That's right ..... there might be something else for the "Photo Shoot"

Just thought I would throw that out there ......

Jeff
Old 08-24-2010, 11:28 PM
Registered

I love it...... I have a new set of Herrings if someone needs them
Old 08-25-2010, 06:19 AM
Where To
VIP Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I thought that you would wait until Labor Day Weekend...Looks like the Boat is out of the bag.

Man, am I tired from all that driving. Last time I went that far into Michigan was with 5PM and we went round trip with no stopping...I think it was worth the time spent. The 10? mph ride was pretty cool too.

The dually didn't mind the extra load either. Post those pics when you get a minute.

Congrats!
Dave

It's all in good fun ..... Ragged and I go way back .....

By the way Ragged ..... If I pinned it with "Got Staggered Twins?" you might want to call your big brother "Holy Cow" ...... you are going to need more then props ......

That's right ..... there might be something else for the "Photo Shoot"

Just thought I would throw that out there ......

Jeff

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.