Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > Poker Runs and Boating Events
BOYNE THUNDER JULY 12,13 2013 Northern Michigan >

BOYNE THUNDER JULY 12,13 2013 Northern Michigan

Notices

BOYNE THUNDER JULY 12,13 2013 Northern Michigan

Old 04-13-2013, 09:42 PM
Registered

Received 280 Likes on 99 Posts

Wow! Thats great news! The serious hardware keeps getting better everyday! I mean.....I don't even know how we could top this event???
Old 04-14-2013, 06:05 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by offshorexcursion
Wow! Thats great news! The serious hardware keeps getting better everyday! I mean.....I don't even know how we could top this event???
Yes sir!!! Hope'n the 10th Anniversary is the BOMB!!!! We just want 2 make it better, fun'r, safer, etc etc!!!! C ya soon Bubba!!!
Old 04-15-2013, 10:25 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I know I tried once already but I'm not willing to give up quite yet! I am looking for someone who wouldbe willing to give my friend a ride for half of the poker run until lunch in Charlevoix. I am the best man and he wanted to go up to the Boyne Thunder for his bachelor party. I can't think of any better gift to give him than a ride on a big fast boat. He is an experienced boater from Spring Lake who has been boating on Lake Michigan his whole life. He now owns a Powerquest 290 Enticer so he is no rookie! If there is anyone out there who would be willing or could lead me in a direction of someone please let me know. I know there is liability involved but I am willing to do what it takes to make this happen! THANKS!
Old 04-17-2013, 07:28 AM
Registered

Received 115 Likes on 34 Posts

Originally Posted by speedaddict
I know I tried once already but I'm not willing to give up quite yet! I am looking for someone who wouldbe willing to give my friend a ride for half of the poker run until lunch in Charlevoix. I am the best man and he wanted to go up to the Boyne Thunder for his bachelor party. I can't think of any better gift to give him than a ride on a big fast boat. He is an experienced boater from Spring Lake who has been boating on Lake Michigan his whole life. He now owns a Powerquest 290 Enticer so he is no rookie! If there is anyone out there who would be willing or could lead me in a direction of someone please let me know. I know there is liability involved but I am willing to do what it takes to make this happen! THANKS!
The biggest problem I have every year when someone ask's for a ride is I have the same people every year. No one wants to miss it.Going to be pretty tough finding a ride. good luck though.
Old 04-18-2013, 11:11 AM
Registered

I'll keep my ears out!!!
Old 04-18-2013, 01:32 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by offshorexcursion
I have one idea to make this event better, if offshorexcursion stays home!!!
Old 04-18-2013, 02:58 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Jason3603
I have one idea to make this event better, if offshorexcursion stays home!!!
Old 04-18-2013, 03:23 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

Speedaddict,
I've already got six for the run, but don't give up hope. Somebody is bound to have a seat...perhaps ask again closer to the Run...
mike
Old 04-18-2013, 04:33 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by sommerfliesby
Speedaddict,
I've already got six for the run, but don't give up hope. Somebody is bound to have a seat...perhaps ask again closer to the Run...
mike
your boat can't hold 6 peeps, member, I drove it B4 U did!!!
Old 04-20-2013, 07:34 PM
Registered

Damn,sounds like I'm gonna be the slow boat to boyne with all those big names. But I can party with the best of them. Still gonna be a good time.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.