2013 Lake Cumberland Thunder Run June 21-23 >

2013 Lake Cumberland Thunder Run June 21-23

Notices

2013 Lake Cumberland Thunder Run June 21-23

Old 03-21-2013, 08:21 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by TCBoss302
Gotcha. I've been climbing the Jamestown steps for the past 5 years, so this doesn't seem so bad. Awesome to hear they are finally getting back to a normal pool!!
thomas have you got the project boat running or not
Old 03-21-2013, 08:57 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by orange26daytona
Oh man, it will be nice to see the falls (from the water) again! I hope the lake makes it up enough this season. I hope my junk is running in time for the run this year. It is already in good hands, so fingers crossed.
Awesome! look forward to seeing you at the run this year, hopefully have a little time to catch up.....

Most likely hitting Dale Hollow for Memorial Day weekend this year let me know if you guys will be out there.
Old 03-22-2013, 11:09 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by 20outlaw
Awesome! look forward to seeing you at the run this year, hopefully have a little time to catch up.....

Most likely hitting Dale Hollow for Memorial Day weekend this year let me know if you guys will be out there.
Oh I just noticed you scored a Sunsation-NICE Congrats!
We looked at a few of those and like the looks of them.

I'm not sure if Ill have the boat back by then or not. It just got dropped off this week. With all of the issues Ive had, I hope the mojo changes this time.
If we're running I'll see you out there!
Old 03-31-2013, 09:38 PM
Registered

http://speedonthewater.com/in-the-ne...esurgence.html
Old 04-15-2013, 07:20 PM
Registered

Mark your calenders for the 5th Annual Lake Cumberland Thunder Run, June 21st-23rd 2013 promoted by the Lake Cumberland Powerboat Club and hosted by Grider Hill Marina and Resort on beautiful Lake Cumberland KY. Cash and other prizes including a free houseboat rental from Grider Hill Marina and Resort, AO soft side coolers, and 5 $100 gas cards from Southern Petroleum and more for the best card hands Participants will receive a complementary 11x14 aerial photo of their boat in action.
Entertainment will be provided by the band "4th Day Echo" both Friday and Satuday nights. Also, to include a fireworks show Saturday night.

Grider Hill Marina and Resort is now taking reserviations for hotel, houseboat rental, and campsites, caontact Grider Hill at 1-866-387-5501. If you are interested in a houseboat parking on the (boatel) row at the marina near the party (for rental or privately owned houseboats) please notify: Dan Wiess at [email protected] or Justin Lucas at [email protected]

Lake Cumberland Powerboat Club would like to thank all the participants and sponsors for supporting this event. We ensure this will be a first class event that you will not want to miss. If you would like to become a sponsor or like more information and updates on this event, visit our website at www.cumberlandpokerrun.com find us at Lake Cumberland Powerboat Club or email Dan Weiss at [email protected] or Justin Lucas at [email protected]

Please forward this info to all of your friends. Hope to see you there!!
Old 04-15-2013, 09:00 PM
Registered

Can't wait for this to get here, great run put on by great people.
Old 04-17-2013, 10:02 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Ill definatley be running it again this year. Great time. Its my fav run of the year. Third time there second time running.
Old 04-27-2013, 09:34 PM
Registered

Default thunder 13

dan and justin you guys rock . had to miss last year due to a mess of engine issues that kept me off the water all season(still had a great time on the house boat though) but lord willing i will be there for the fun this year. Maybe with a few new folks in tow.
Brian

"Get Wet and Ride Hammerdown"
Old 04-29-2013, 08:28 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by hammerdown500
dan and justin you guys rock . had to miss last year due to a mess of engine issues that kept me off the water all season(still had a great time on the house boat though) but lord willing i will be there for the fun this year. Maybe with a few new folks in tow.
Brian

"Get Wet and Ride Hammerdown"
Good deal, look forward to seeing you there, going to be a great year for the Thunder Run!!
Old 05-08-2013, 10:49 PM
Registered

6 weeks from tonight I will be heading down I-75 for the Thunder Run, can't wait!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.