Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > Poker Runs and Boating Events
2014 BUFFALO POKER RUN - Buffalo, NY - August 8th & 9th >

2014 BUFFALO POKER RUN - Buffalo, NY - August 8th & 9th

Notices

2014 BUFFALO POKER RUN - Buffalo, NY - August 8th & 9th

Old 08-02-2014, 10:01 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey 88242LS! Empty your mailbox! Trying to get you a message....
Old 08-03-2014, 06:37 AM
Registered

Has anyone checked the weather forecast lately?
Old 08-03-2014, 06:45 AM
Registered

Received 317 Likes on 174 Posts

76 degrees, partly cloudy, west wind at 5mph. Looking good!

Padraig
Old 08-03-2014, 08:48 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by harleybagger
Hey 88242LS! Empty your mailbox! Trying to get you a message....
Emptied
Old 08-03-2014, 09:48 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Guys when u roll in on fri plan on launching as it will be very hard to keep your rigs unblocked to launch on sat, I know some guys want to wait until sat to launch but it will be very hard if you plan on launching at Erie Basin, even with the added parking it is going to be very tight,

Thanks in advance, I look forward to ripping my hair out again getting you guys all launched and parked this year there will be several more of us helping you guys in and to try and make things flow as good as they can
Old 08-03-2014, 11:12 AM
Registered

Not 100% correct. We are going to have a section of parking designed for early Saturday morning launches. With the marina being 100% sold out any one that wants to launch on Saturday will be helping the docking situation. Saturday all boats must be launched by 9:30am and drivers will have a mandatory drivers only meeting at that time. Also, there is no checking I Saturday morning, so make sure you arrive Friday before 11pm.
Originally Posted by 88242LS
Guys when u roll in on fri plan on launching as it will be very hard to keep your rigs unblocked to launch on sat, I know some guys want to wait until sat to launch but it will be very hard if you plan on launching at Erie Basin, even with the added parking it is going to be very tight,

Thanks in advance, I look forward to ripping my hair out again getting you guys all launched and parked this year there will be several more of us helping you guys in and to try and make things flow as good as they can
Old 08-03-2014, 11:28 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

my phone is telling me 77 and partly sunny on friday and 81 full sun on saturday. looks like things are shaping up very nicely. there is also boat parking on the east, steel wall for those who don't want to be rafted 12 deep in front of the tempalton landing.
Old 08-03-2014, 11:54 AM
Registered

Do to our struggles with slips this year the club made the decision to purchase 30 large ball fenders. The steel wall will be lined with them. We want to make sure everyone's boat looks as perfect when it leaves as It did when it got here. We also hope this will allow for the raft up to go around the sea wall. Feel free to adjust the height and spacing as needed. This purchase will allow us to do this for years to come. I want to thank Harry for all his hard work blowing them up and rigging the lines.
Old 08-03-2014, 12:12 PM
Registered

I went against the steel wall last year with just my boat fenders and did ok so with the large ball fenders should be easy good idea guys
Old 08-03-2014, 10:01 PM
OSO Content Provider
Commercial Member

Received 49 Likes on 23 Posts

Originally Posted by GoForBroke
Guys,

I am happy to announce that Steve and myself have secured double the parking for our trailer lot. This will allow for a few more boats. All 24 boats on the waiting list have had a chance to register with only a few new registrations. So at this point we have opened the event up to 125 Boats making room for the next 11 boats. It is first come first serve and we will not be excepting any boats after the spots are full. Note the marina is full so any new registrations will have to Launch Saturday morning or be at a marina down the road. We have tons of trailer and truck parking, it is just slips that are short.

Register Now
http://www.eventbrite.com/e/2014-buf...aff=LastChance

Secondary Marina (a few minutes down the road, also has a private launch)
Kathy 716-849-0740
I guess I may need to order more decals .....

Digital Photography & Video one BYTE at a time !

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.