2014 BUFFALO POKER RUN - Buffalo, NY - August 8th & 9th >

2014 BUFFALO POKER RUN - Buffalo, NY - August 8th & 9th

Notices

2014 BUFFALO POKER RUN - Buffalo, NY - August 8th & 9th

Old 08-01-2014, 12:17 PM
BUP
Banned

Received 41 Likes on 35 Posts

We need the rain so bad down here. Please do not ran in Buffalo NY next weekend. Hopefully things will change.
Old 08-01-2014, 04:03 PM
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Alright, my mom just went on a historical tour of the city. She was told that Erie basin marina was dug out in the shape of a buffalo. I'm gonna need some photographic evidence, Tim sharkey? Hope everybody's ready to go, my pile is going for a shakedown tomorrow morning!
Old 08-01-2014, 04:25 PM
Charter Member #1055/Moderator
Charter Member

[ATTACH=CONFIG]527272[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails 2014 BUFFALO POKER RUN - Buffalo, NY - August 8th & 9th-294947_2053430013786_7050701_n.jpg  
Old 08-01-2014, 06:41 PM
Registered

One week to go!
Old 08-01-2014, 08:06 PM
OSO Content Provider
Commercial Member

Received 49 Likes on 23 Posts

Proofed the Sharkey Images decals today. My largest request was something easy to put on and easy to remove without leaving glue behind . The product I saw today seems to fit that request.
I will have them with 2 different color backgrounds so I know who to shoot stills and who to shoot stills plus video.

Digital Photography & Video one BYTE at a time !
Old 08-02-2014, 12:53 PM
Registered

Default Breaking News

Guys,

I am happy to announce that Steve and myself have secured double the parking for our trailer lot. This will allow for a few more boats. All 24 boats on the waiting list have had a chance to register with only a few new registrations. So at this point we have opened the event up to 125 Boats making room for the next 11 boats. It is first come first serve and we will not be excepting any boats after the spots are full. Note the marina is full so any new registrations will have to Launch Saturday morning or be at a marina down the road. We have tons of trailer and truck parking, it is just slips that are short.

Register Now
http://www.eventbrite.com/e/2014-buf...aff=LastChance

Secondary Marina (a few minutes down the road, also has a private launch)
Kathy 716-849-0740
Old 08-02-2014, 03:22 PM
Registered

Received 317 Likes on 174 Posts

I am already registered. If I come up Friday is there a secure area at the host marina to leave the boat and trailer? Or can the boat be left at the marina in water?

On the same note....do you need help Friday?

Patrick
Old 08-02-2014, 04:35 PM
Registered

Starting Friday at 5pm we will have Armed Off-Duty Police working security on Our Trailer lot until Sunday at 12pm. They will be there 24/7 so you do not have to worry about your trailer/boat if it's in our trailer lot. Both marinas also have 24 hour security. If you reserved a slip at the marina you can leave it in the water there. If you would like you can leave it in the water at the restaurant but it will be a faft up 10 deep for sure. The secondary marina still has a few slips but it is a short drive down the street.
Originally Posted by Padraig
I am already registered. If I come up Friday is there a secure area at the host marina to leave the boat and trailer? Or can the boat be left at the marina in water?

On the same note....do you need help Friday?

Patrick
Old 08-02-2014, 04:46 PM
Registered

For those coming in from out of town. Our water front will be bumping all weekend and if you come early or stay late you will have many waterfront concerts you can attend. Here is the list. You can watch all these from your Boat. Friday and Saturdays concerts are conflicting with Poker Run Events but we are just keeping everyone informed that there is going to be large crowds. Especially Saturday since the concert site is one of your card stops.

Thursday
Free Concert - http://bpo.org/tickets-and-events/ev...wind-and-fire/ at http://www.canalsidebuffalo.com/thin...chael-jackson/

Friday
Tickets Needed - http://www.canalsidebuffalo.com/things-to-do/girl-talk/

Saturday
Tickets Neede - Benefit Concert - http://www.canalsidebuffalo.com/thin...rt-for-a-cure/

Sunday
Tickets Needed - http://www.ticketmaster.com/1033-the...004CD7C918B414

I am looking forward to meeting all the new faces and catching up with the old ones. Save travels in.
Old 08-02-2014, 09:39 PM
Registered

Tony, thanks for all your hard work, and all those that are helping as well. This a monumental task to undertake, and you have been a great help to myself, as well as others. I hope to catch up with you and put a face to a name and I'm looking forward to seeing everyone else involved! I can't tell you how much I am looking forward to this.... Like a kid at Christmas!

Is there anyone headed to B-lo from the Western basin of Lake Erie on Friday?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.