Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > Poker Runs and Boating Events
24th Seneca Lake Battleship Run July 18-20 >

24th Seneca Lake Battleship Run July 18-20

Notices

24th Seneca Lake Battleship Run July 18-20

Old 05-13-2014, 04:18 PM
Registered

Received 21 Likes on 11 Posts

Rainbow Cove is booked for the weekend, so we have been getting rooms reserved at Showboat.

Have not been able to attend for a couple years but will be back with a few new boats in our crew, looking to have a great time on Seneca Lake.

Hope to see others from area lakes attend the Battleship Run and support this well run event. Good news about the entertainment that is booked, will make for a fun party !
Old 05-15-2014, 08:03 AM
Registered

Received 159 Likes on 78 Posts

Rooms ready to go.... Should be a fun weekend on the water. I predict 83, moslty Sunny. It might actually make 84 at the TIKI Bar....lol. Should be a good time, we will be ready to Party and have a goodtime. Boats of all sizes will be attending, I think we can build the numbers.
Old 05-15-2014, 06:50 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Looks like I'll finally be able to make this event. Looking forward to it.
Old 05-15-2014, 06:58 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 181 Likes on 68 Posts

Originally Posted by cigrocket
Rooms ready to go.... Should be a fun weekend on the water. I predict 83, moslty Sunny. It might actually make 84 at the TIKI Bar....lol. Should be a good time, we will be ready to Party and have a goodtime. Boats of all sizes will be attending, I think we can build the numbers.
Remember, numbers aren't as important as having a safe, good time for all. This run has a stellar reputation for both. Of course 83 (or 84) and brilliant sunshine would be good numbers to aim for too!

As for boat size, why do I think I'll be the small guy again? (Small, but not slow I might add.)
Old 05-15-2014, 08:04 PM
Registered

IMPORTANT ,,,,"THE BATTLESHIP RUN IS NOT SOLD OUT". I just want it to be clear.. We will have a great time, sign up and come see what it is all about!
Old 05-15-2014, 08:30 PM
Registered

Looking forward to it.
Old 05-16-2014, 06:39 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by Too Stroked
Remember, numbers aren't as important as having a safe, good time for all. This run has a stellar reputation for both. Of course 83 (or 84) and brilliant sunshine would be good numbers to aim for too!

As for boat size, why do I think I'll be the small guy again? (Small, but not slow I might add.)
Hey Tom, speaking of slow . . . You going to pace the slow group again? Gonna wait for them this year?
Old 05-19-2014, 06:47 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 181 Likes on 68 Posts

Originally Posted by laster
Hey Tom, speaking of slow . . . You going to pace the slow group again? Gonna wait for them this year?
Yea, I'll probably offer again. Maybe the big guys will be able to keep up with my blistering 55 MPH pace this year - unlike last year. Must be that my GPS is reading way too fast for all of the other "high performance" boats in the slow fleet. You excepted of course!
Old 05-21-2014, 05:02 PM
Registered

We have quite a few boats coming from Cayuga Lake and Owasco, should be a great time. Some others coming from the big pond too!
Old 05-25-2014, 08:36 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Too Stroked
Yea, I'll probably offer again. Maybe the big guys will be able to keep up with my blistering 55 MPH pace this year - unlike last year. Must be that my GPS is reading way too fast for all of the other "high performance" boats in the slow fleet. You excepted of course!
I may run with the slow fleet this year to save some fuel for Sunday fun. I'm sure I'd have no problem staying at pace with your bug fogger!
BTW GPS is overrated. I use a plain, old fashioned method. If I stand up and my hat or glasses blow off I'm going fast, if they stay on I'm going slow!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.