PPP on the James River Saturday July 18th 2015 >

PPP on the James River Saturday July 18th 2015

Notices

PPP on the James River Saturday July 18th 2015

Old 07-16-2015, 07:55 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by CBlakeNS
What boat do you have? I haven't been on the Chic that much in my Formula but I have a 33'6. I typically launch out of Governors Land. Been on the Chic mostly this summer on my friends Yamaha jetboat and my jetboat.
we have been using our little 19 ft Stingray as the Pachanga project prolly won't see the water this year. We usually run over across the James to the north end of the Clay banks. The cove on the Chic gets kinda crowded and the bottom isn't as nice as the Clay banks. Usually the wind direction dictates which side of the river we hang out on. Jamestown beach is pretty nice to anchor at too.
Old 07-16-2015, 08:14 PM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

I have actually only been over there once this year and it was pretty windy/choppy. Haven't been out as much as I would like to...been working a lot.

Originally Posted by turbofox54
we have been using our little 19 ft Stingray as the Pachanga project prolly won't see the water this year. We usually run over across the James to the north end of the Clay banks. The cove on the Chic gets kinda crowded and the bottom isn't as nice as the Clay banks. Usually the wind direction dictates which side of the river we hang out on. Jamestown beach is pretty nice to anchor at too.
Old 07-20-2015, 12:30 PM
Registered

Good times. We were on the outskirts. Anyone get any good pictures?
Old 07-21-2015, 11:44 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Good times. We were on the outskirts. Anyone get any good pictures?
Would love to see some of the pics lol. Although there was a TON of action on the back of my boat damn near all day!

Kevin
Old 07-21-2015, 08:39 PM
Registered

Yeah I noticed that Kevin haha
Old 07-14-2021, 05:12 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by FeelinNauti
Yeah, its the third Saturday in July each year. The dates change but the weekend doesn't. Stay safe!

Kevin
Is this event still going on?
Old 08-18-2021, 09:06 AM
Registered

It is but it is died off over the years. The new event is "BBB" at the Clay Banks right across form the Chickahominy River.
Old 08-20-2021, 09:41 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 493 Likes on 229 Posts

It is but it is died off over the years. The new event is "BBB" at the Clay Banks right across form the Chickahominy River.
Blake, Where do we find the information for this new event.....Hope you and the family are doing well.
Old 08-25-2021, 09:26 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by badmonkey
Blake, Where do we find the information for this new event.....Hope you and the family are doing well.
We are doing good buddy. I hope you are well too! This is basically just a big party on the water over here where I live in Williamsburg. I think you are talking about the James River Fun Run. I will let you know the dates for next year for it and post about it. Would love to have you come down for it!
Old 08-25-2021, 12:53 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 493 Likes on 229 Posts

We are doing good buddy. I hope you are well too! This is basically just a big party on the water over here where I live in Williamsburg. I think you are talking about the James River Fun Run. I will let you know the dates for next year for it and post about it. Would love to have you come down for it!
Blake, Count us in for next years event. Lets try and get together this Fall and play some golf. Say hello to the family for us !!!
The following users liked this post:
CBlakeNS (08-25-2021)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.