Notices

Boyne Thunder 2017

Old 03-03-2017, 09:02 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Its seams alot aboaut image and ego. If you whant to donate $ for chariiety champ quality axccepts doniations evary day of the year, send th'em a checx and leave some spotz open for new blud. Some peoepl prefer not to be in the company of humans who write checxs to get everything done. $ don't buy you respext
Old 03-03-2017, 09:45 AM
Registered

Received 21 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by mountainmadness
Local peaple I chatt withe aroaund her think the same abouet it as I do. Maybe it's the videus online that make it look that whay. The avent is drivin by deep pckets. Deep pockets get you spotz in line, certain slipz ext. The phuckin workin man don't have a chance.
Its seams alot aboaut image and ego. If you whant to donate $ for chariiety champ quality axccepts doniations evary day of the year, send th'em a checx and leave some spotz open for new blud. Some peoepl prefer not to be in the company of humans who write checxs to get everything done. $ don't buy you respext
All from people who have never even been
Old 03-03-2017, 09:46 AM
Registered

Received 21 Likes on 10 Posts

Ask Cohen if it's all about ego...
Old 03-03-2017, 09:50 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Knowing many of these people, they write plenty of checks directly. This is far from the limit of thier charitable giving - of either thier time or money.

Nothing wrong with using a boating event to socialize and support the charity.
Old 03-03-2017, 10:03 AM
Registered

Received 115 Likes on 34 Posts

Originally Posted by Interceptor
You can have a lot of fun working this event.
And thank you for all the years helping, and helping me fill the Marshall Spots. Just one of the many things that people do not see or have any Idea of the manpower needed to put this event on!

Once the ice melts and people start getting their boats out, I will start putting the Marshal Boat list together again.
Old 03-03-2017, 11:32 AM
Registered

Received 690 Likes on 276 Posts

So do you loose you mind when you cant get a ticket to a sold out Kid Rock show in detroit? or cant get a table at a popular restaurant who's reservations are booked out for months.You fix sleds in the winter, if you get to be known as one of the worlds top 3 sled fixers, and you are booked beyond solid straight through next fall, how would you feel about some guy badmouthing you because you wont imediately take his sled infront of everybody else?
Old 03-03-2017, 11:44 AM
BUP
Banned

Received 41 Likes on 35 Posts

I like the idea of giving kids rides and we wanted to sign up for all that as well. Our plan is doing so at the poker runs were are attending if that option is offered. Also I would like to find anything that does charity for animals that involves using the boat at poker run events or whatever sportboat related. If I ever could pay my bills only I would drop out of the marine industry to help with kids and animals in need as full involvement. I am not rich by no means so I still have work daily but try to do a fair share almost daily.

Last edited by BUP; 03-03-2017 at 11:51 AM.
Old 03-03-2017, 12:16 PM
Registered

Received 607 Likes on 275 Posts

Originally Posted by phragle
So do you loose you mind when you cant get a ticket to a sold out Kid Rock show in detroit? or cant get a table at a popular restaurant who's reservations are booked out for months.You fix sleds in the winter, if you get to be known as one of the worlds top 3 sled fixers, and you are booked beyond solid straight through next fall, how would you feel about some guy badmouthing you because you wont imediately take his sled infront of everybody else?
Quick detour - KID ROCK SUCKS - Carry on ...
Old 03-03-2017, 12:50 PM
Registered

Received 690 Likes on 276 Posts

Originally Posted by thirdchildhood
Quick detour - KID ROCK SUCKS - Carry on ...
The point was he sells out Detroit shows in a matter of minutes...... Lol
Old 03-03-2017, 12:56 PM
BUP
Banned

Received 41 Likes on 35 Posts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LMKfIXdxh-U

detour number 3 --- how can you not like this and the great vocals jeez I could not last 2 mins in that crowd - one is way to many dudes and 2 - the out of control white men can not dance nor jump.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.