Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > Poker Runs and Boating Events
2018 Haulin Ass On The Pamlico, June 8th and 9th, Washington NC Home of Fountain! >

2018 Haulin Ass On The Pamlico, June 8th and 9th, Washington NC Home of Fountain!

Notices

2018 Haulin Ass On The Pamlico, June 8th and 9th, Washington NC Home of Fountain!

Old 05-31-2018, 03:30 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Do you guys have a boat count
Old 06-01-2018, 12:25 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 27Fountain
Do you guys have a boat count
No sir, should be around 50-55 this year....maybe 60. We have gotten a lot of feedback from people that are coming this year and it is looking like that is a good number. I believe the smallest year was in the beginning with 38 boats and it has grown from there. Can we count you in?? The Fountain family ALWAYS makes a huge presents at our event, I want to say there was at least 20 there last year.
Old 06-01-2018, 02:54 PM
Registered

Alright ladies and gentlemen, everything is ready to go!! We have one week from today and the fun begins! Last weekend to get boats ready, and don't forget to grease the wheel bearings, they seem to always get over looked.lol

So Friday night party/cookout: You can drop your boats off anytime Friday so you can go check into hotel, but be back NLT around 630-645, first set of jumpers are jumping at 7. The plane is going to land to pick another crew up then they will probably jump around 730...I believe they are doing a light or smoke show for us. We are cooking BBQ Chicken quarters and hotdogs, will have sides to go with it. Feel free to bring a side, drinks, chips, etc. if you would like. The only thing we ask to bring Friday is your alcoholic beverage/mixer if you plan on drinking. DJ will be there, dancing, corn hole, and I'm thinking bout setting up a blackjack game(TBT still).

ADDRESS for Friday and boat parking: Bowers Performance and Custom Marine 257 Herring Club Rd, Washington NC. If that doesn't pop up on your GPS type in Cody Rd Washington NC and follow road to back, you will see all the boats. Some GPS don't recognize the 257 address for some reason.

I cant wait to see everyone, we thank you for your support year after year. Everyone that comes to this event always has a great time and come year after year. We are expecting a large turn out this year, it should be AWESOME!!

If you have any questions, feel free to give us a call Chris Bowers 252-945-0011 Brad Parham 252-333-5898

Thanks
Brad
Old 06-11-2018, 08:35 PM
Commercial Member
Commercial Member

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

This year was our first year on this run. It was very well organized. We had more kids on the boat than adults. Great fun for the whole family. We had a blast! Thanks for having us!
Old 06-12-2018, 02:13 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by mcraymond3
This year was our first year on this run. It was very well organized. We had more kids on the boat than adults. Great fun for the whole family. We had a blast! Thanks for having us!
Beautiful Boat Matt!! Glad y'all made it this year, see you guys in September at Morhead!!
Brad

Old 06-12-2018, 02:19 PM
Registered

Check out the facebook page for pics and videos of the 2018 run!! We had a blast and are looking forward to 2019 already. Thank everybody that came out and support us this year, we had a great turn out. I am very confident we raised enough money to purchase the side-by-side for Angels N Camo. They are in need of one bad, but not for long!! Will keep everyone updated.

https://www.facebook.com/haulinassonthepamlico