Lake Murray PR, What s the date?? >

Lake Murray PR, What s the date??

Notices

Lake Murray PR, What s the date??

Old 02-24-2005, 09:05 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: Lake Murray PR, What s the date??

We're in the process of finding a cabin on the lake and awaiting word from several people. Sounds like an OSO BBQ if the cabin comes with a BBQ, your all invited. All of you gave me some good info on the lake a few months back and really looking foward in meeting all. Unfortunetly we will be leaving for Wilmington, NC on Friday morning and only have the week.
Stan
Old 02-24-2005, 09:20 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by jtmiller02
so i'm not the only one who has tried cat's famous hangover breakfast

Cat: I got passed by a guy riding a jetski today when i came across the dam on my way to chapin. Lookin pretty nice out there.
The lake's starting to look like it's "old self" huh? I can't wait to get out there! Where have you been hiding?!? Are you going to be here for the poker run? You have my number so let me know.

Don't forget March 19...St Pat's Day in Five Points! The whole gang will be there and ready to party!

Hope to see ya then!
~Cat
Old 02-24-2005, 02:05 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by cig1988
We're in the process of finding a cabin on the lake and awaiting word from several people. Sounds like an OSO BBQ if the cabin comes with a BBQ, your all invited. All of you gave me some good info on the lake a few months back and really looking foward in meeting all. Unfortunetly we will be leaving for Wilmington, NC on Friday morning and only have the week.
Stan

Stan,
Let us know where you end up staying. It may be close to those of us that live on the lake.

~Cat
Old 02-24-2005, 02:58 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Cat

Either in Prosperity or Jan's post#7. My wife and I are partial to log cabins and that looks like an awsome house. Which of the 2 would be closer to "activity" ? I know there are some parts of the lake that next to nothing and in the middle of nowhere (which I like) but really need to be close for this visit with the realtors etc.
Old 02-25-2005, 07:54 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by cig1988
Cat

Either in Prosperity or Jan's post#7. My wife and I are partial to log cabins and that looks like an awsome house. Which of the 2 would be closer to "activity" ? I know there are some parts of the lake that next to nothing and in the middle of nowhere (which I like) but really need to be close for this visit with the realtors etc.
Stan~
I'm not sure where that log cabin is but, I know that Prosperity is not that far from us...especially by water. Jan could probably tell you where the cabin is located. You will find most of the "activity" occurs closer to where the dam is (Irmo and Ballentine area).

Again, I'm sure I'm not as knowledgeable about the lake as Jan, clearcut3 and Phantom1 are so maybe they'll chime in and give you some better info! Good luck!

~Cat
Old 02-25-2005, 08:04 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Thanks Cat, I'm all ears.
Old 02-25-2005, 09:11 AM
Registered

I'm not sure where that log cabin is exactly by land or it's proximity to lexington. If you want a happening place you would want to stay around Irmo or Lexington. If you want something close but more relaxing Prosperity or Chapin would be good. Prosperity is very close to Chapin and there are several good restaurants and bars to go to in Chapin. Either way you can't go wrong...as long as your not out in Egypt somewhere.

Have you got a realtor yet? If not I can hook you up with someone I know. Good luck and remind us when your coming.
Old 02-25-2005, 09:26 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Here is a rental 1/2 mile from the Lighthouse Marina.

http://www.lakemurrayvacation.com/Palmers.html

And here is a map of the lake with a few notes.
Attached Thumbnails Lake Murray PR, What s the date??-lake-murray-pr.jpg  
Old 02-25-2005, 09:36 AM
Registered

Hey Mike~
That's pretty cool! I'll be sure to save this for future use.

~Cat
Old 02-25-2005, 09:36 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Looks like the cabin is parallel to family key close to harbour watch. 18 minutes form Lexington, 30 minutes from Irmo if that makes any sense.

Yes, sure would'nt hurt to get a realtor from a friend. I'm dealing with a realtor that I met last fall on a whim. She's really nice but has no "push" if you know what I mean. If its not too much trouble for you, have him email me [email protected]

Quick Reply: Lake Murray PR, What s the date??

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.