Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > Poker Runs and Boating Events
Lake Murray PR, What s the date?? >

Lake Murray PR, What s the date??

Notices

Lake Murray PR, What s the date??

Old 02-23-2005, 08:53 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Lake Murray PR, What s the date??

I am glad the Lake Murray PR is back on this year, I would like to come down. However need to know what weekend?? Also is their a place to stay close to the Marina where the reception is?? I think it was Light house marina??

Thanks

WILL MURRAY
Old 02-23-2005, 09:54 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Lake Murray PR, What s the date??

Good question Will. I have been on the road a lot and haven't had time to think about it or hear anything. It has traditionally been around the last weekend of April...which isn't that far away. Cathy or Ken will probably no the dates for it.

As for places to stay the only hotels are a 20 minute drive. I know some people from out of town rented houses last time...kinda depends on if you get a designated driver or boat operator. I know most of us crashed at the marina on various boats during the last big one...too much drinking . If I remember correclty there was some nekkid dude passed out on the back couch of your fountain

If you are going to get a hotel I would probably get something off of Harbison Blvd otherwise a house may be the best option. Any idea how many people?
Old 02-23-2005, 10:02 AM
Registered

Will~
It will be on Saturday, April 30. I hope you can make it! Since this will be the first REAL poker run we've had in 3 years we are planning a MAJOR party!! I'm working with the people at the Lighthouse Marina and we've got some great things planned for everyone! There's a guy that plays with Jimmy Buffett playing that Friday night for our "LMPC Meet & Greet". There will also be plenty of drink specials!

As I find out more specifics, I'll be sure to post and let you know!

Last edited by Sunrise Girl; 02-23-2005 at 04:08 PM.
Old 02-23-2005, 10:09 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Mrs Wigginout
Will~
Last I heard it will be on May 7. I hope you can make it! Since this will be the first REAL poker run we've had in 3 years we are planning a MAJOR party!! I'm working with the people at the Lighthouse Marina and we've got some great things planned for everyone! There's a guy that plays with Jimmy Buffett playing that Friday night for our "LMPC Meet & Greet". There will also be plenty of drink specials!

As I find out more specifics, I'll be sure to post and let you know!
Sounds like fun. Let me know if I can help with anything.
Old 02-23-2005, 10:25 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Phantom1
Sounds like fun. Let me know if I can help with anything.

Just show up, have a great time and bring that wife of yours so I can finally meet her!

~Cat
Old 02-23-2005, 10:47 AM
Jan
Member "69" Charter #70
Charter Member

HEY All, it should be a good one. I know the Hartwell gang is coming down, and hopefully Marshall will have his new Sonic.

Mark Stevens who is one of the guys that helps put it on works with Christa. He is going to give her a firm date next week.

Jan
Old 02-23-2005, 10:56 AM
Jan
Member "69" Charter #70
Charter Member

Originally Posted by 27Fountain
Also is their a place to stay close to the Marina where the reception is?? I think it was Light house marina??

Thanks

WILL MURRAY
Will this house is new on the lake, it is a little further away from the house you guys stayed in last time, but bigger.

Jan

http://www.lakemurraylogcabin.com/LCWebsite/index.htm
Old 02-23-2005, 02:14 PM

Clearcut
I am glad it is back on, yea their was a dude passed out on the back, while I was in the cabin with his date and her friend

Jan,
That house looks great, however I would rather stay really close to the marina or just sleep on the boat. Too much drinking to navigate a unfamiliar lake at night

As for my group, who knows will be between 4 to 6 people but in my circle of friends nothing is final until that weekend.

My Dad has slowed down my brother rarely breaks loose, chit I need to recruit more people to party with.

WILL
Old 02-23-2005, 02:26 PM

Here a a few I will bring, now if I can get one of my guy friends to help out????
Attached Images  
Old 02-23-2005, 02:45 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by 27Fountain
Here a a few I will bring, now if I can get one of my guy friends to help out????
If your bringing 3 women and yourself I've got 2 extra beds and a dock...no dudes besides you though . Seriously the best thing to do is probably to stay on the boat. Hell very few of us that live on the lake were able to make it home last time. It was a loooong night . Look forward to seeing you there

Quick Reply: Lake Murray PR, What s the date??

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.