Search: Posts Made By: smokin' gun
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Forum: General Q & A
09-30-2014, 09:27 PM
Replies: 86
Views: 13,191
Posted By smokin' gun

Put a new short block in one of my engines last...

Put a new short block in one of my engines last year swapped all necessary parts
525 efi motors also ..in the heat exchanger there is a temp sender somehow in between pulling the old motor and...
05-31-2014, 07:45 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 17,257
Posted By smokin' gun

i have never put one in the correct way ..when i...

i have never put one in the correct way ..when i first started working in the marina and older gentelman told me tp put it in backwards and if you
ever have a problem it with be easy to remove...
05-30-2014, 06:58 AM
Posted By smokin' gun

Hate to tell u this but you need to put that seal...

Hate to tell u this but you need to put that seal back in there .. That seal has nothing to do with the bearing being permalube .will it work without it yes however I would put the seal back..I...
05-29-2014, 08:59 PM
Posted By smokin' gun

the simplest way i have done when i absolutly...

the simplest way i have done when i absolutly cant get it out !! is take a die grinder and grind 2 spots in it so u can knock the bearing side ways .if you look at a new bearing you can see how the...
01-18-2012, 09:29 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 9,251
Posted By smokin' gun

bravos bolt right in the alpha holes .only thing...

bravos bolt right in the alpha holes .only thing need to do is drill 2 top holes and you can use the bravo inner transom plate for that .simply line up the bolt holes to the alpha holes and drill the...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5