Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   Powerplay (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/powerplay-52/)
-   -   powerplay33 on ebay (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/powerplay/335237-powerplay33-ebay.html)

johnmiffco 09-28-2016 10:48 AM

whats good about life is we all have our opinions,,,,,,
likes and dislikes,,,,
whenever anything is built there is genns of changes
u do realize there is still wood glassed in under the liner for strength and support
interior liner is nicer and looks better,,,,but also harder to repair when the wood underneath rots,,,
all has their good and bad,,,,,as a boat is wet at all times
old school thick glass lasts,,,but is heavy
balsa cored hulls lighter but costly when the core gets wet
PPs were good old school boats,,,,low or high sided

JMD 11-22-2016 02:50 PM

Anyone have any insight to where this boat went after it sold? Did it go right to Maryland? It is currently in Maryland as I just purchased the 502s that were in it and was looking for any history that anyone has on them.

KRAUSMOTORSPORTS 11-22-2016 04:56 PM

Originally Posted by JMD (Post 4503201)
Anyone have any insight to where this boat went after it sold? Did it go right to Maryland? It is currently in Maryland as I just purchased the 502s that were in it and was looking for any history that anyone has on them.

Somebody wants to go faster......

Keytime 11-23-2016 09:52 AM

Originally Posted by JMD (Post 4503201)

Are you referring to the older boat or the '97? This thread was hijacked and it's a bit confusing.

JMD 11-23-2016 12:14 PM

Originally Posted by Keytime (Post 4503455)
Are you referring to the older boat or the '97? This thread was hijacked and it's a bit confusing.

The purple and green one that was on eBay. I think that was the 97' correct?

Keytime 11-28-2016 04:36 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by JMD (Post 4503495)
The purple and green one that was on eBay. I think that was the 97' correct?

Sounds right. 502 EFI Mags?

Interesting. I didn't realize it had sold. Hopefully, it sold to a happy buyer. ;)

MDGperformance 02-01-2017 05:27 PM

We had a pair of merc racing 500efi take outs for sale a guy from baltimore came down and bought them,i asked what boat they were going in and he said the 33 power play that was on ebay small world

Keytime 02-06-2017 01:19 AM

Originally Posted by MDGperformance (Post 4525116)
We had a pair of merc racing 500efi take outs for sale a guy from baltimore came down and bought them,i asked what boat they were going in and he said the 33 power play that was on ebay small world

Agreed. Small world. I talked to the guy that bought the engines that were in it. lol