Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Powerquest
Who runs this forum us or PQ?? >

Who runs this forum us or PQ??

Notices

Who runs this forum us or PQ??

Old 01-16-2002, 08:35 PM
boat2828

Post Who runs this forum us or PQ??

Why are threads deleted or cencered? Who keeps telling 500efi what to do? This is a owners forum not a factory owned and operated site!!! You mean to tell me PQ has the ultimate decision on what we can and cannnot say here. Boards like this were created to help consumers share information between us.

Old 01-16-2002, 08:54 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I agree, I noticed another thread about the "announcment" was deleted too. Whats up with that? Moderting a foul or un-boat associated thread can be expected but this seems not quite right. If we can get the inside scoop on something what is wrong with that? - Ray
Old 01-17-2002, 07:36 AM
Member #9
Charter Member

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts
<STRONG>[QUOTE]Originally posted by boat2828:

Why are threads deleted or cencered?</STRONG>

No thread has been censored (changed) by me or by PQ if thats what you think. If you are talking about a "POST" that was censored, that can only be done by the person who posted the message.

Each of us as the thread initiator has the ability to edit your post or delete your own thread. Others have known this and had editied and even deleted their own threads in the past.

As moderator (which BTW, you or anyone else is more than welcome to take over the reigns!), I have "LOCKED" one thread due to the Sunsation boys talking no good smack on our forum. I think everyone agreed that needed to be done because the thread was crossing the boundries. Maybe you disagree. and just so that you can remain happy, I have OPENED that thread back up.

As moderator, I have deleted only one thread which is the one you posted a few weeks ago which I explained to you why and even sent you an e-mail apologizing for the error . Maybe you never got it because I never heard back from you or maybe your still mad at me thus this post?

I recently deleted MY OWN "Stay Tuned" thread, not yours, not anyone elses. WE all have that power. I did that because the news from PQ was posted and so my "Stay Tuned" thread was deleted to eliminate any further confusion.

<STRONG>Who keeps telling 500efi what to do? </STRONG>

Huh?, nobody tells me to do anything, well,,, except my wife sometimes . And Jeffery the owner of the site ,,, well sort of, he said as moderator, make sure the board is kept clean and to the point!.

Do I stay in contact with PQ, YES, do they tell me what to do? NO.

boat2828, I listed for you the TWO cases in which I used my moderator ability on this board. Maybe you have more issues that I am unaware of but if you think those two cases justify your comment's you posted, then so be it. Those who have known me on this board know me better than that.

Sorry if all this got everyone's undies in a bundle

[ 01-17-2002: Message edited by: hp500efi ]