Exhaust Tips >

Exhaust Tips

Notices

Exhaust Tips

Old 02-18-2006, 08:46 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Exhaust Tips

Has anyone replaced there original exhaust tips (with the built-in mufflers) with tips without the mufflers?? If so what kind of sound difference did you notice? I’d like to gain a little sound running above water.
Old 02-18-2006, 09:07 AM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Re: Exhaust Tips

Yep. I removed the muffled Corsa tips and installed the non-muffled ones. Much better sound! Before there wasn't much difference between silent choice on or off at low rpms. Now there is a big difference. I likey.
Old 02-18-2006, 08:52 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I did too. Let me know if you want specific details. I know there are other bored (board Members, lots of threads on subject) who could do the same. I liked the results as well because it offsets the muffling of the built in swim platform.

Cheers,

Marc
Old 02-18-2006, 08:57 PM
Registered

By the way,if there is no PQ rally this year, I will personally organize it. Too much fun last year to let it go. Volunteers welcome. [email protected]
Old 02-18-2006, 09:03 PM
Registered

Marc sound good on the Rally. I had been thinking the same thing. I'd be in for helping out. If thinks happen like they should in the next week or two with hope PQ will be heading it up and top last years. We were bump as we were running a little late in arriving and everyone had just hit the bay as we got to the ramp. And then of course the storm after the run really didn't give us much time to meet people. But all in all was a good time.
Old 02-18-2006, 09:15 PM
Registered

Hey Marc, I would like to help out, but my time is somewhat limited. But I would like to do what I can.

Im glad you started this thread and have steped up to chair this rally, well done
Old 02-19-2006, 10:01 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

The only thing I would like to see is try to have it on the west side of the state again since that would be middle ground. I hope to be able to make it this year Have you thought about a date yet? Keep us informed. I help if I can.

Rich.
Old 02-19-2006, 10:30 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by migpilot
I did too. Let me know if you want specific details. I know there are other bored (board Members, lots of threads on subject) who could do the same. I liked the results as well because it offsets the muffling of the built in swim platform.

Cheers,

Marc

I WOULD LIKE A PLAY BE PLAY IF YOU COULD. I WANT TO REMOVE MINE AS WELL. WITH THE SILENT CHOICE WHO NEEDS MUFFLERS? DID YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEMS OR THINGS YOU RAN INTO THAT WOULD HELP?
Old 02-19-2006, 04:47 PM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Simple procedure. Loosen the hose clamps on the exhaust pipes, then just unbolt the exhaust tips from the inside and they come right off. You will need someone to push the replacement tips on from the outside while you bolt them up on the inside. Retighten hose clamps. Done!
Old 02-19-2006, 05:40 PM
Registered

I changed out the tips on my last PQ due to the inside flappers burning out. Tough part as I recall was getting the old ones off. Looks like I'll order up a new set.

Quick Reply: Exhaust Tips

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.