Avenger Sunday >

Avenger Sunday

Notices

Avenger Sunday

Old 06-11-2007, 07:52 AM
Registered

Received 742 Likes on 400 Posts
Default Avenger Sunday

Avengers were running around on the Illinois river yesterday like Bayliners! Saw Powerful Addicition's Poker Run Edition heading South in the no wake at Peru and later saw another Avenger with black, red, and purple checker board graphics heading North in the same no wake area. For those that haven't seen Tim's Poker Run boat up close, it is sha-weet!
Old 06-11-2007, 09:26 PM
Pressurized
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Oshkosh Thunder

Any of you going to Oshkosh Thunder this weekend. Sounds like the wether is going to be in the 90'S. May be the best one in years.

Attached Pic is from the lunch stop a couple of years back
Attached Thumbnails Avenger Sunday-mary-oshkosh-2005-479.jpg  
Old 06-11-2007, 10:55 PM
Registered

Knot 4 Me,

Where were you on Sunday that you saw both Avenger's. The other Avenger that you saw is out of Spring Valley Boat Club also. He has a sweet ride and it is a clean boat.

My wife and I have been invited by PQ to bring our boat too Evansville, Indiana the last weekend of June for a show they are going to have PQ boats at during the race weekend there. My wife and I are trying to free up our schedules so we can have the boat there. PQ is going public with their boats and that is great news. Thank you for the compliments!!

Tim
Old 06-12-2007, 06:45 AM
Registered

PA, or anyone else going to Evansville, take some pictures of the new PQ's and post. I'm anxious to see what they have been working on as I'm sure we all are!
Old 06-12-2007, 08:05 AM
Registered

Received 742 Likes on 400 Posts

Originally Posted by Powerful Addiction
Knot 4 Me,

Where were you on Sunday that you saw both Avenger's. The other Avenger that you saw is out of Spring Valley Boat Club also. He has a sweet ride and it is a clean boat.

My wife and I have been invited by PQ to bring our boat too Evansville, Indiana the last weekend of June for a show they are going to have PQ boats at during the race weekend there. My wife and I are trying to free up our schedules so we can have the boat there. PQ is going public with their boats and that is great news. Thank you for the compliments!!

Tim
Tim, I waved at you a little bit before you went back on plane as you were exiting the no wake at Peru heading back South down the river. I was in a buddy's 19' Larson wearing a Mercury Racing Hat. This was shortly before noon I guess. We saw the other Avenger in the same no wake area after we returned from being up at Starved Rock. The second Avenger was heading North. By the way, where do you launch at? Lacon is closest to you but not sure it is the best place to launch a boat that big. I didn't see a trailer big enough for a 380 in the parking lot that morning.
Old 06-12-2007, 06:27 PM
Registered

Knot 4 Me,

We have joined the Spring Valley boat club and we are launching there. The ramp is better than Lacon and the boat loads better/easier at Spring Valley. I remember the boat now that you were in now. You crossed in front of us as we were idling through.

Tim
Old 06-12-2007, 08:51 PM
Registered

PA

Hopefully you can free up your weekend and make it to Evansville. We do ALL our boating on the Ohio at Evansville. The Hydroplain Boats race that weekend and it is a big event for this area. Look forward to seeing your boat and maybe meeting you.

Steve
Old 06-13-2007, 11:05 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Not going to Oshkash, but may try to make it to Evansville, is it the 29,30,01? Does anyone know were a good marina would be for the slug there? Thanks.

Rich.
Old 06-13-2007, 06:39 PM
Registered

PWRQWST,

This is basically the only marina in the area....Inland Marina Inc 812-422-2540 or 812-422-8180. It is nothing fancy but is OK. There are a couple of nice public ramps up and down streem close.